What's new

Jeweler recommendation to make bezel for a cob

perdidogringo

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
582
Reaction score
1,757
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Dorado
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a person to make a bezel for a 1 real cob I recently found? I would like to be bezeled, all in silver, with a silver chain. I have attached a photo of my cob and another photo showing an example of how I would like it to be. Thanks in advance!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 2.43.45 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 2.43.45 PM.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 3.06.16 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 3.06.16 PM.webp
    17 KB · Views: 110
Most jewelry students at the city college level should be able to help. Even your local jeweler. Look online for a jewelry designer. Or find craftsperson at craft fairs and it should be a snap.
Best of luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom