larson1951
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2009
- Messages
- 4,974
- Reaction score
- 3,894
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Dakota
- Detector(s) used
- tesoro
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Upvote
0

Im thinking they might be like the Waller Knifes we find in this part of the USA. I actually sent you a nice one way back last yr. The Waller has a notch on the end and was thought of having it tied to cord that went around the neck. I dont know if yours has a sharp edge or not. Of course yours is much better looking than the one I am showing.
? We have tubes of agatized material here in FL that would look the same if made into a plummet but most are only a 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide...yup i remember you found that one on the left within a few hours of walking
pretty cool