• DSC01003 (Large).JPG
    DSC01003 (Large).JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,236

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
Oroblanco said:
This has been interesting! In truth, I have to admit that I lean towards what the old prospectors described as "God's money" - REAL gold and silver coins, not paper money. Paper money is alright, but it has a very dark history....

Thats what money is. Its just paper. How did a piece of paper become so valuable? I am sure if you go back into the 1700s, and I told someone I'll trade you a piece of paper for your horse...He would tell me to shove it.

If you think about it, why do we put any faith in paper money at all? Almost anyone can make it, after all...
Oroblanco

It's fiat,(non- gold or silver certificates). Gold and silver certificates are no longer printed or used. Even then, the central banks use a device called fractional reserve banking, which means they can loan out at interest 10x what they have on actual deposit. And if you do not pay back this interest or loan, they have a legal right to confiscate your property. Federal reserve notes are different than "greenbacks", which are printed by the government and debt free. Only 2 US presidents have ever tried to give the money printing power back into the hands of teh US government by printing greenbacks, Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy. Coincidentily enough, both of these presidents were assasinated.
And your right, how did they become so valuable? And how did JP Morgan get his mug on he largest denomination?
He was one of the Jekyl Island crowd that formed the Federal Reserve, a group of 12 private banks who got the monpoly license to print the money for the US government and loan it to them at interest, which is paid off by a graduated income tax. This is the Central Bank monetary debt scam, and the Federal Reserve controls inflation and deflation accordng to how much of this paper money they print out of thin air and circulate.
BTW, I'm writing a novel, (it's a fictionalized account of real events), at the moment about the international and Central Banks and how they have so much power over governments. Look for it to be published this fall, it's going to be called, "Give Them Unquiet Dreams".

Upvote 0

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
"Fictional" huh? Okay, we can call it that! :o ;D :D I will keep an eye out for it, thank you for the heads-up!
Oroblanco

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco said:
By the way, let's not be too hasty in casting doubts (and worse) on a newcomer - after all, every one of us was at one time, a "one-post poster".
Oroblanco

Thank you Oro

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
bobby said:
Thats why i post the picture to ask some info on it, thanks a lot, some people here treat others as in they are the best , i pity with them, much better to see fake bills than nothing to see at all, atleast we can help others to understand what really jp morgan is.
I apologize and i am removing my tp post.

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
DJ_Quinn said:
Wow! Gotta love the Philllipines for treasure hunting. If it isn't a lost gld hoard hidden by the Japanese during WWII, it's millions of dollars of previously unknown and unaccounted for $100,000 US gold certificates. I would love to invest, however my moey is all currently tied up in helping a certain ex oil minister from Nigeria transfer $127 Million out of his country into my personal account.
lol

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
bobby said:
I only use toilet papers to clean my stuff, i use water and soap in the bathroom ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I know what area of the world you are from. :icon_study: You live where toilet paper is not used. (soap and water)We here in America cant live without it. :D :D You must be from the Phillipines or Thailand. Am i right?

Upvote 0

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
this note is garanteed a fake still wondering why its illegal to own when it says for all debts public and private,also they were printed after the decree of1933 making gold certs illegal to possess-------is that not knowingly commiting fraud.

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have similar note which is in my hand. What can I do with those notes.. ?

Wecome to TreasureNet !
very old thread, but since your question is new....

Unfortunately not a whole lot you can do with it.
I suppose you can sell or Trade with someone privately as a "Curio"
(I'm not even sure that is legal)

but since the mint denies they exist,
they would be confiscated by the Secret service as fast as they see them.

and depending on number someone was caught with,
Arrested for having them.

I'm still am of the personal Belief they were a scam by the cia
or other under cover u.s group to undermine or scam the Philippines,
that went south so they are denying any responsibility.
(maybe an offer to Buy them off, and after it was no longer neeeded they just denied responsibility, or ownership) :dontknow:

Too many possibilities.

Only thing that doesn't make sence is counterfeiters
creating so many $100,000.00 Gold certificates and expecting to spend them
at the local mom & pop :tongue3:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Yea they would do better counterfeiting 100 dollar bills. Easier to spend. :laughing7:

Upvote 0

zdan

May 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Between fake and original

Wecome to TreasureNet !
very old thread, but since your question is new....

Unfortunately not a whole lot you can do with it.
I suppose you can sell or Trade with someone privately as a "Curio"
(I'm not even sure that is legal)

but since the mint denies they exist,
they would be confiscated by the Secret service as fast as they see them.

and depending on number someone was caught with,
Arrested for having them.

I'm still am of the personal Belief they were a scam by the cia
or other under cover u.s group to undermine or scam the Philippines,
that went south so they are denying any responsibility.
(maybe an offer to Buy them off, and after it was no longer neeeded they just denied responsibility, or ownership) :dontknow:

Too many possibilities.

hi there..

I believe there a lot of 100K gold cert. in southern Philippines, but is there any mechanism or tool that used to verified fake or original?

Thank for your response. :hello:

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
hi there..

I believe there a lot of 100K gold cert. in southern Philippines, but is there any mechanism or tool that used to verified fake or original?

Thank for your response. :hello:
The US goverment says they have collected all the 100,000 gold certificates. There are none missing. There are non in circulation.

"None missing" means that any and all 100,000 bills are counterfeit. This includes the thousands of gold certificates in the Phillipines.

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The US goverment says they have collected all the 100,000 gold certificates. There are none missing. There are non in circulation.

"None missing" means that any and all 100,000 bills are counterfeit. This includes the thousands of gold certificates in the Phillipines.

The The US goverment said they melted down all the 1933 Gold double eagles :laughing7:

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
It's fiat,(non- gold or silver certificates). Gold and silver certificates are no longer printed or used. Even then, the central banks use a device called fractional reserve banking, which means they can loan out at interest 10x what they have on actual deposit. And if you do not pay back this interest or loan, they have a legal right to confiscate your property. Federal reserve notes are different than "greenbacks", which are printed by the government and debt free. Only 2 US presidents have ever tried to give the money printing power back into the hands of teh US government by printing greenbacks, Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy. Coincidentily enough, both of these presidents were assasinated.
And your right, how did they become so valuable? And how did JP Morgan get his mug on he largest denomination?
He was one of the Jekyl Island crowd that formed the Federal Reserve, a group of 12 private banks who got the monpoly license to print the money for the US government and loan it to them at interest, which is paid off by a graduated income tax. This is the Central Bank monetary debt scam, and the Federal Reserve controls inflation and deflation accordng to how much of this paper money they print out of thin air and circulate.
BTW, I'm writing a novel, (it's a fictionalized account of real events), at the moment about the international and Central Banks and how they have so much power over governments. Look for it to be published this fall, it's going to be called, "Give Them Unquiet Dreams".
The events in your fictional novel are coming true. They are not Fiction.

This is a must read for anyone attempting to survive the coming bad years. It may seem un-American but please listen and read it. It may save your life and that of your family. Turn up the volume. You do not need to subscribe to listen. http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1303EOASALYN/PPSIP3DA/
WARNING:

What you are about to see is controversial, and may be offensive to some audiences. Viewer discretion is advised. http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1303EOASALYN/PPSIP3DA/

If that doesnt scare you or you dont have time to listen to it, at least take a quick look at our national debt. http://www.defeatthedebt.com/understanding-the-national-debt/how-much-do-we-owe/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

farbeyond

Greenie
Dec 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
visit on my page.. i hve the real photo of 100,000 gold certificates..
that bill still exist nd its not true that US gathered already all 100,000 dollar gold cert.

Upvote 0

zdan

May 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
visit on my page.. i hve the real photo of 100,000 gold certificates..
that bill still exist nd its not true that US gathered already all 100,000 dollar gold cert.

AGREED and the Gold Certificates bill is still exist, some in personnel safe box and some scattered in Davao or in certain parts of southern Philippines. No one can say it genuine until it verified and authenticate by US. Government (Federal Reserve/UST). They might be fake's or else.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions