Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
AGREED and the Gold Certificates bill is still exist, some in personnel safe box and some scattered in Davao or in certain parts of southern Philippines. No one can say it genuine until it verified and authenticate by US. Government (Federal Reserve/UST). They might be fake's or else.
Tens of thousands of these fake bills are scattered across your home country of the Phillipines. If you keep trying you may find a buyer. But I am here to warn the good TN readers that theses bills are all counterfeit.

They may have value as a curiosity item and I will give you 1 US dollar for a handful if you pay the shipping.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tens of thousands of these fake bills are scattered across your home country of the Phillipines. If you keep trying you may find a buyer. But I am here to warn the good TN readers that theses bills are all counterfeit.

They may have value as a curiosity item and I will give you 5 US dollars for one if you pay the shipping.

I swear I run into a post of these damn bills every day...I dont think they understand their shiii is FAKE

Upvote 0

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They know it's fake they are just hoping to find someone stupid enough to give them a few cents on the dollar for them. Scams always look to exploit greed. Even if someone did have a real one in a safe deposit box, it's useless except as a conversation peice because it has no value. You can't sell it, or cash it.

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AGREED and the Gold Certificates bill is still exist, some in personnel safe box and some scattered in Davao or in certain parts of southern Philippines. No one can say it genuine until it verified and authenticate by US. Government (Federal Reserve/UST). They might be fake's or else.

image.jpeg

OK These must be Recent Counterfeits. Not even Old.

The Black Light Water Mark or what ever you wish to call that,

Was not on Old U.S. Bills.

I won't even entertain the possibility these were printed by the U.s. mint EVER :laughing9:

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
correct.. Coz 1 of my dollar was declared by banko central as counterfiet and took it even it is genuine.. Now i knw gov. Cant be trusted.. Haha
Counterfeit 1 dollar? banko central? Who's government are you referring to?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread