What's new

Jr Hits gold-ice and silverchain/cross for surfchurch spin today & 2009 Chianti

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All in all jr and I had a pretty good day today for surfchurch.
Start off with gold with nice ice –end up with nice silver chain and cross.
Monday is only a few hours off –stand by
Surfline says guru and unknown manmay have ventured off on a road trip to OBX – maybe a report to follow on that.
Good luck out there – stay warm and stand by –vid is 16 mins.
.
.


.


.
 

Attachments

  • 1125925CHAIN.webp
    1125925CHAIN.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 1125GOLD-ICE.webp
    1125GOLD-ICE.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 1125NUT.webp
    1125NUT.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
I love your video's, everytime Chug plays one, I just have to stop what I'm doing and watch. You guys did awesome today and those are gorgeous finds!!!! Keep up with the video's please, we enjoy them so much!!! Red
 
I congratulate on these finds!!
 
Man i love to see gold with ice..... makes my day..... and to see it in my scoop, priceless. Hope you got a roll going Max..... cause those are why we are out there.

Dew
 
Max, love the videos, makes me want to be at the beach all of the time. HH david
 
WTG,:icon_thumright:on your find of silver chain and cross,I swear I posted to this thread :dontknow:b/c I watch the video,I always enjoy your video,,stand by,,I'm gonna start telling people that,though I wish I had your accent,your neighbor nice ring,good thing she had you,,HH:hello:
 
WTG,:icon_thumright:on your find of silver chain and cross,I swear I posted to this thread :dontknow:b/c I watch the video,I always enjoy your video,,stand by,,I'm gonna start telling people that,though I wish I had your accent,your neighbor nice ring,good thing she had you,,HH:hello:

To Funny,I knew I seen this post and I posted on another area:laughing9:,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom