What's new

June 22nd finds from a park

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got me a neat silver earring that was about 4 inches down, it's got some neat hallmarks on it and I'm not sure where it was made but still cool :cool: I brought along my camera too so I made a YouTube ;D



june22.1.webp
june22.2.webp
june22.3.webp
 
Upvote 0
More good silver. With those markings it could be old.
 
nice! interesting hall marks. might take a little research to ID those
 
Nice Sliver, and looks like it has some size to it compared to the old Camp King knife.
Great Hunt, Congrats,
Happy Hunting
Kevin
 
Maybe it's part of an old detector? :laughing7: (j/k)

Nice EARRING!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom