What's new

Junk rings & things , Rings #35,#36 & #37 for the year

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Junk rings & things , Rings #35,#36 & #37 for the year

Well I had the week off from work due to there not being any work :BangHead: . I made the best of it and got out 4 times for about 6 and half hour of hunting . I didn't find any gold or silver but still had a great time just getting out ! I found three junk rings , bringing my total for the year up to #37 . Other finds were three 1959 pennies , 1974 Kennedy half , couple of Foreign coins , tokens and an old button . The Raider pin was found just laying on the surface . Total clad for all the hunts is $20.23 .
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • P3090004.webp
    P3090004.webp
    121.1 KB · Views: 488
  • P3090001.webp
    P3090001.webp
    146.8 KB · Views: 472
  • P3090002.webp
    P3090002.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 475
  • P3090003.webp
    P3090003.webp
    91 KB · Views: 506
  • P3090005.webp
    P3090005.webp
    123.1 KB · Views: 522
Upvote 0
Re: Junk rings & things , Rings #35,#36 & #37 for the year

Nice finds.....Hope this is Gold weekend for you :blob7:
 
Re: Junk rings & things , Rings #35,#36 & #37 for the year

looks like the Raiders pin is the only thing that going to get into the Silicon valley for that new stadium :boxing:
off to a good start for the year pl8man
 
Re: Junk rings & things , Rings #35,#36 & #37 for the year

DaleGM said:
looks like the Raiders pin is the only thing that going to get into the Silicon valley for that new stadium :boxing:
off to a good start for the year pl8man

I hope your wrong but I think your right :'(
Glen
 
Re: Junk rings & things , Rings #35,#36 & #37 for the year

Congrats on finding rings #35,#36 & #37 for the year Glen! :hello2:
The pendant with the green stone is really cool!

I'm hoping to get out on Sunday to try out my AT Pro for the first time!
The temps here are suppose to be around 55F, so it should be fun! :thumbsup:

Good luck this weekend buddy, hope you're able to get back to work soon! :icon_thumright:
Dave
 
Re: Junk rings & things , Rings #35,#36 & #37 for the year

Yeah ditto from me about some luck this weekend and getting some work.
 
Re: Junk rings & things , Rings #35,#36 & #37 for the year

ANTIQUARIAN said:
Congrats on finding rings #35,#36 & #37 for the year Glen! :hello2:
The pendant with the green stone is really cool!

I'm hoping to get out on Sunday to try out my AT Pro for the first time!
The temps here are suppose to be around 55F, so it should be fun! :thumbsup:

Good luck this weekend buddy, hope you're able to get back to work soon! :icon_thumright:
Dave

Thanks Dave ! Have fun with the detector .
Glen
 
Re: Junk rings & things , Rings #35,#36 & #37 for the year

:thumbsup:
 
Re: Junk rings & things , Rings #35,#36 & #37 for the year

pl8man said:
ANTIQUARIAN said:
Congrats on finding rings #35,#36 & #37 for the year Glen! :hello2:
The pendant with the green stone is really cool!

I'm hoping to get out on Sunday to try out my AT Pro for the first time!
The temps here are suppose to be around 55F, so it should be fun! :thumbsup:

Good luck this weekend buddy, hope you're able to get back to work soon! :icon_thumright:
Dave

Thanks Dave ! Have fun with the detector .
Glen

Thanks Glen,
I'm heading back to the 1880 school site . . . I'll post anything interesting.

Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom