What's new

Just a little

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
Well finally I went out this morning and managed to find a little gold. Not a lot and it's only 10k but it's GOLD! I didn't find much else. A large screwdriver that probably came off a boat, five pennies and the usual garbage. The ring is very small, barely fits my little finger but as I said IT'S GOLD! I will definitely take it! My husband took the screwdriver. It amazes me how many tools I find in the water. I guess it shouldn't given the amount of people that have boats.

100610.jpg


Ring10061010k.jpg

I haven't decided which is better. To find a nice piece of jewelry right off the bat and then nothing else the whole time you hunt, which was the case for me today. Yesterday the ring I found although junk was my first hit and then nothing the whole time I was there. OR to hunt for a few hours not finding anything and then just as you are leaving to get something good. For me..... I like it better when I find it first because if I find it when I am ready to leave it just makes me want to stay a little longer and most times I can't. LOL Well no matter things are finally starting to get a little better for me. Whatever! I will take it! I hope your day is as good or better!

:wink:
 
Upvote 0
WTG on the gold!!...........even if it is small.......gold is gold!! :hello2: :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :D
 
Nice work... I like to find one towards the end since it motivated me to hunt longer and the pain seems to magically go away. I hope to break my gold drought this weekend...
 
WTG, Feels good too ?
 
Small, large, gold is gold.

It's what keeps us beach hunters moving. :D
 
congrats on the gold Mumszie!
 
to me, it's just like fishing... Once I have that first nice one in the boat, the rest is just gravy.. It seems to take the "pressure" off after you find a good one...
 
Good find there Mumszie. Gold is gold :notworthy:
 
Hey WTG mumszie at least you got gold for the day. A little of gold is a lot better then no gold at all. So take it as you find it and I hope the big one is there for you today.....Matt
 
NICE FIND Mumzie.. heck, am to the point I am lucky if I find something in gold once every 3-4 months.. your doing grrrreat. :thumbsup:
 
that will make the lear fly

nice yellow ticket mums

i really like it

good luck on your next spin
 
Patience pays off Mumszie...... :headbang:
Nice gold ring even if it is small,
it's still gold... Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
That's a sweet lil ring and the best thing about it, it's GOLD. Congrats!

:wink: RR
 
Happy to see you found gold. Congratulations!!
 
Congrads girl...that's some nice Gold! Amazing the way things happen, I can remember having the same happen, walking out turning the detector on, just hitting the water and bam...what a relief to get gold early....................................or the day is almost over, your finished..there is nothing here...but you have to swing on the way back to shore...Bam...Gold...it happens several times a year, and I may get out 30 times a year and I know this happened at least 3 times. Cz20 is a Gold finder, nice job.................joe
 
Sweet gold Mumszie!!

I'm with you gold is gold after all!

You wouldn't believe how many people throw tools when they've broken down and can't fix it!!

Two week's later when they really need that tool(that they threw) they really get mad! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
I may have missed something. Did you find GOLD. Pretty saweet :icon_salut:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom