What's new

just a test..no reply necessary

Lorrain.

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
978
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a new computer...just checking to see if I 'm back on the forum

Lorrain
 
Upvote 0
you are back on lorraine but as a new user? the only difference i see is that your name starts with a capital L now and your old user name started with lower case.
 
The-Bone said:
you are back on lorraine but as a new user? the only difference i see is that your name starts with a capital L now and your old user name started with lower case.

Hi T-bone;here's what happened:

Being "computer -challenged", I encountered difficulty getting re-registered; so I tried to get my name as close as possible to the previous log -in name, and also had to submit a new password.

Finally got back on...so yes, same person, but dropped the final "e" of the name ....seemed to be the only way to get back on....technologically challenged, I am, but pleased to be back on the forum

Lorraine
 
Do you remember your password from the old ID? If not, do you still have the same e-mail address? Just because it is a new computer, no need to re-register, just continue to use the original ID.
 
lorraine do you still need me to post help for ya?
 
gord said:
Do you remember your password from the old ID? If not, do you still have the same e-mail address? Just because it is a new computer, no need to re-register, just continue to use the original ID.

New e-mail address...that's why I had to change the password . I just sent a PM to a member , and it was accepted, so I hope that all will be fine now.
 
Buried Crap NJ said:
lorraine do you still need me to post help for ya?

I'll send you another e-mail

:LorrainE
 
Lorrain said:
Buried Crap NJ said:
lorraine do you still need me to post help for ya?

I'll send you another e-mail

:LorrainE

Lorraine

If you go to your profile, under user account settings on the left, top line says "user name" below that "how others see you", you can set that to the name you want people to see you as.... If it want allow you to use your old name there add a . to the end of it...
 
Lorrain said:
gord said:
Do you remember your password from the old ID? If not, do you still have the same e-mail address? Just because it is a new computer, no need to re-register, just continue to use the original ID.

New e-mail address...that's why I had to change the password . I just sent a PM to a member , and it was accepted, so I hope that all will be fine now.

Lorraine,

Why did you have to get a new email address? In you account settings you can change your email address....
 
I have a new e-mail address on my new computer , and I had to submit it to get back on here( or so I thought). :dontknow:

Looks like things are OK now..but I'm going to try to get my original name back; I'm going to try to submit a pic to see if the new photo program will work for posting pics.

This is one of 5 additions to our family of critters...no new gold to show, so this will have to do for now ::)

thank you for your input :hello:

LorrainE
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0290.webp
    DSCF0290.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 193

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom