just amazing

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a couple of months ago i went to a gargage sale,they didnt have anything for my type of interest.well when i was about to leave a sweet young girl,i dont know maybe 15 said that she would draw me a picture,well i gave her some money and thought i would get back a cute little picture,boy was i wrong,this young lady did a very fine job and it almost floored me.i think i have just found a rising star.i would like to know what you all think as she would like some more buisness,i have her contact info.thank you 001.JPG oh this was just a picture i emailed her when i got home

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im still in shock gl,im going to have to give her some more money or ill feel like i took advantge of her..

mjlalt

Jul 18, 2012
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks real good ! Are you sure its an actual sketch not something made by an app like Sketch Guru?

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi mjlalt,no its hand done in pencil.she worked on it for a couple of months.the picture i took of it does not do it much justice,i really like it

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0798.JPG hh

billn1956

Jan 2, 2010
If you could send me her contact info I would like to send her a couple of pictures to do for me. or let her e-mail me [email protected] if that would be better for her.thank you for bringing her talent to are attion.

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi billn1956 i sent her an email.i know you will be pleased if she decides to do them for you.my kids are already fighting over who is going to get this one,i too will probally get another one done.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother is an Art Professor, I know a little myself. This work is professional grade for sure worth every penny... I've seen collage majors do worse... The detail is really amazing, really something you would see from someone who spent their entire life learning art... She truly is a pro !!

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes she is amazing,and young.i think this one may be her first one she did that she has been paid for,if she keeps at it she is going to be well known i think.i got really lucky that day,as i really like it.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its so good, I almost want to say its a photo editor, but... :icon_scratch: The angle is different so I don't think it can be..... :dontknow: I'm floored, amazing !! :headbang: I can't even do that !! ??? :notworthy:

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic! She caught the expressions and the personalities came through!
What a gift!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm a little confused. Is the picture in post #7 the finished product of the pencil sketch in post #1? Or is the picture in post #7 a photograph that this girl used as the model to create the pencil sketch in post #1? Either way, this girl has rare ability. If you don't mind my asking, how much did she charge for the art work?

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its so good, I almost want to say its a photo editor, but... :icon_scratch: The angle is different so I don't think it can be..... :dontknow: I'm floored, amazing !! :headbang: I can't even do that !! ??? :notworthy:

Nope, can't be. All you have to look at is the tire on the other car and compare. I think it's sort of like singing, you just need the natural ability and if it's not there all the lessons in the world won't help you reach an elite level. That said, I don't know what I would be more pathetic at, singing or art!

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real good work. Nice car too. Yours? When i first saw it I thought it could be the same model I used to have. But i noticed the Brittish emblem. Mine was French.

What is the car?

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks yaw,she drew the first picture from the 7th picture tallone,she gave me a good deal and told me not to say what i had paid,i think not enough,and will see her again.she has not responded to my email as of yet but i told her where to look and see if anyone would like to commision her,the fx45 was mine,the one they were in was someone who liked my car and we started talking cars while my to got into his,it was maybe 7years ago so i can not remember what he said it was, i think it was an old jag.i wanted her to draw a picture of when i took the two arrowhead hunting with me,but had lost the picture but i had posted it on tn and tried to send her a link but it did not work,but very happy with this one,and hopefully i can get her a link to the one i really want.

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello iron patch,i bet you would do real good on americas got talent dressed in that suit.just kidding,i like to read your posts as im trying to learn the ebay thing,thank you for your comment and have a very merry christmas sir

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions