What's new

Just another Great day detecting...silver!!!

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
1,071
Golden Thread
0
Location
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So this morning I saw an old friend at the gas station. I noticed his house was for sale a few weeks ago and wanted to get ahold of him to detect it.(I'm not/will never be on facebook). He tells me I didn't even have to ask I could've just gone but no big deal I like to do things the right way. I started out back and it was rough and there was can slaw everywhere. About to give up I move to the front/side yard. Well needless to say I found a personal record 13 wheats oldest being 1926, 3 Rosie's dating 53-62, a 1898 nice green Indian and a Hammond and Turner button with a Lion on the front! Once again i got a lot of great material for the up and coming youtube channel! So yeah it was a great afternoon IMO. Tomorrow I'm going back to the 1770s-1930s site but will hit this house up again this week. Once again thanks for reading! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434403470.814358.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434403516.183759.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434403552.136953.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434403604.741839.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434403674.013932.webp
 
Upvote 28
It's been a good past few hunts for ya!, nice work
 
Congrats on pulling a fist full of keepers. Nice IHP and silvers:thumbsup: Looks like you found a great site to hunt. Keep us posted with the stellar finds.
 
Last edited:
Nice saves, good luck on your future visits.
 
Thanks for the replies, yeah this year has been good to me and my buddy and I finally started using TNET too!
 
great digs!!! love the greenie!
 
Very nice. Like seeing those detailed green Indians!!!:icon_thumright:
 
Super digs,take me with you next time please.
 
Very nice finds. Three silvers and a green IHC. From the pic, it looks like the "lion" on the button is actually a boar... a wild pig. Is that possible?
 
Carolina Tom beat me to it and is correct, your button depicts a raging BOAR, cool! Arkansas fans would love that one. Congrats. Sub 8-)
 
Carolina Tom beat me to it and is correct, your button depicts a raging BOAR, cool! Arkansas fans would love that one. Congrats. Sub 8-)

I don't much about Arkansas fans, but I know that Southern BBQ fans love it! Looks delicious to me.
 
Nice bunch of digging
 
Solid hunt! Nice IHP and the silver.
 
Tom it's a good possibility it's a boar the face is kinda beat as you can see...I love boar and BBQ it was meant to be
 
Last edited:
Awesome silver congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom