What's new

Just back from a lunch hunt... Gold ring #17! Video & Pics

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Edit: No longer maintaining post
 
Last edited:
Upvote 38
Your new user ID should be LORD OF THE RINGS Great job!!!!!!
 
:occasion14: Way 2 Go Skip!
 
Wtg on the ring . It's some thing I don't find many of . I'm pretty sure I'm at an impressive 0 for the year .
 
Sweet! And with diamonds no less! Congrats!

I need to up my ring count....alot.
 
Wow...! Not just any old ring...it's a beaut! I'm impressed...jealous..making me want to go detect now...just too sapped out from ten hours in the heat...so ill just slobber on yours! Congrats to da RING KING !...thx for sharing...ddf
 
Congrats on pulling yet another gold ring Skippy :occasion14: Do you keep all them or do you scrap them? Nice video, short and sweet. It's hard for me to imagine a 10k ring gets you shaking after all you've found.
 
Last edited:
DANG SKIP YOU HIT IT RICH .
 
"Pics are for folks who don't do vids."
Thanks Gomer...er, Skippy! :wink:
 
Dang Skippy! That is the most beautiful version of a Wrigley's gum wrapper that I have ever seen, even with the photo being partially blocked by some piece of random metal. :laughing7:

CONGRATS on a gold and ice ring, it is a looker. Sub 8-)
 
That many gold on land? Wow, you must be a dig it all kind of guy. Congrats
 
Congratualtions on the ring run, especially the run on gold ring finds! :notworthy:
 
Only 17th gold for the year? Lol Wow, your tearing them up, Congrats!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom