Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the smaller side says midget and PAT Jan 7, 1913
my guess is that its a coat hanger from a wardrobe chest, but never had a 2nd opinion. also has anntenas that stick out, but in 1913 there were no radios, maybe the Pat is just 1913 and this was made later on.

any guesses?

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 739
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 660
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 647
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 687
  • 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 746
OP
OP
prolab69

prolab69

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, no idea on its age, had the thing for a while. Pretty cool schematics on it tho,
thanks a bunch,

pro-

Upvote 0

DCMatt

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2006
Herndon Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! That's one of the neatest things I've seen posted here in a long time.

Reminds me of the scene in the first Indiana Jones movie when the Gestapo officer comes to the desert to interrogate the girl. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out something that looks like nunchucks, then folds it in to a hanger for his coat. I guess people back then took better care of their stuff. I have a "hat saver" in my 1948 Chevrolet. It lets you hang your hat on the ceiling with a spring loaded wire bail so it doesn't get sat upon.

DCMatt

Upvote 0

Ohio Jerry

Feb 20, 2008
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
DCMatt said:
Wow! That's one of the neatest things I've seen posted here in a long time.

Reminds me of the scene in the first Indiana Jones movie when the Gestapo officer comes to the desert to interrogate the girl. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out something that looks like nunchucks, then folds it in to a hanger for his coat. I guess people back then took better care of their stuff. I have a "hat saver" in my 1948 Chevrolet. It lets you hang your hat on the ceiling with a spring loaded wire bail so it doesn't get sat upon.

DCMatt
cool find Prolab.DCMatt i was lmao when i read your response. That very scene from Indiana Jones had already came to mind before i got down to your response.The gestapo guy pulls this thing out all intimidating looking and then hangs his coat on it ;D

Upvote 0
OP
OP
prolab69

prolab69

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I know the scene. Its where you think he`s going to choke her, but hangs his coat up instead. everytime I watch that part I say to myself... " I have one of those" lol....I found this thing back in the 70s when i was a little kid and for some reason just held onto it. Kinda strange....the misc stuff we collect throughout the years....

thanks
Pro-

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread