What's new

Just cuz I had a camera on hand

tamrock

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
34,874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a few I took this morning around town. Not sure what that bird in the water is? Saw these crows drinking muddy water in the alleyway. Thanks to the internet I now know why this blue & white Hercules with a snowflake on the tail is all about. https://www.eol.ucar.edu/observing_facilities/c-130
 

Attachments

  • walk 040318 1.webp
    walk 040318 1.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
  • walk 040318 2.webp
    walk 040318 2.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
  • walk 040318 3.webp
    walk 040318 3.webp
    444.2 KB · Views: 81
Great Shots! :icon_thumright: I love the shot of Snowflakes leaving the Country! :laughing7:
 
Common Merganser

ComMerganserFem_500_Freriks.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
I'm impressed that you made that crow in the alley look so nice. The airplane is cool. Worldtalker knows his birds, doesn't he?
Great photos, tamrock.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom