What's new

"Just do it"

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Day 3 of my 4 day break. Saturday was a bust, but Friday I found the little 2 gram 14K "Nike" ring. This morning I scored the 6 gram 18K wedding band. It's the third ring I have found this year with a 2013 inscription. Can't wait until the wedding season starts. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!

Tomorrow will be the day!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0226.webp
    IMG_0226.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0212.webp
    IMG_0212.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_0224.webp
    IMG_0224.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 253
Upvote 0
Good to see you are still finding. Gold here is hard to find lately.
 
Nice finds...
 
Excellent!! Both are beautiful ring finds!:hello2:

Congrats !!

Lorraine
 
Very, very nice. Gold finds are pretty scarce up here for now. Hopefully will get better when summer starts.

HH,
Anita
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom