Bunker
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 6, 2010
- Messages
- 562
- Reaction score
- 77
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- St. Pete, Fl
- Detector(s) used
- CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Just don't know...
Hello all,
Found one of these at a park and one at an empty lot. The bulbous one is threaded and the smaller one is not. Decorative attachments? I know they are nothing big and worthy, guess I am just curious.
Thanks,
Bunker
After thinking about it, the larger threaded one may be a on off switch for a lamp. Found it near an old hotel.
Hello all,
Found one of these at a park and one at an empty lot. The bulbous one is threaded and the smaller one is not. Decorative attachments? I know they are nothing big and worthy, guess I am just curious.
Thanks,
Bunker
After thinking about it, the larger threaded one may be a on off switch for a lamp. Found it near an old hotel.








