🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
as a Moderator here, I feel I have a Right to say,
you are a Liar !!!!!!!

View attachment 1332770 View attachment 1332771 View attachment 1332772

which calls your other banners and posts into question !

Run Rhoh!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467660639.760037.jpg

My goodness man, what's the point?!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmmm.... maybe he had them for sale already ? perhaps ?

Z.K.

Bronze Member
Jun 16, 2015
The Grants
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sigh. Just...sigh.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmmm.... maybe he had them for sale already ? perhaps ?

well since the coins are in the exact order. it's obvious he swiped the picture from
the ebay ad, and according to the site Item location:
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States

and it ended

Ended:
May 21, 2016 , 10:19PM

he can't say someone planted the coins for him to find.

he said he washed them off.
if he did, how did they get back in the exact same order ?

the Date of Sale & date he claims to have dug them , also prevents
him saying the Ebayer stole his picture & Traveled back in time
to Scam someone.

I don't even think he owns the coins.

Last edited:

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bravo! I haven't believed a post he's made yet. If he said it was raining, I'd have to walk outside and get soaked to believe it. Good catch on the eBay pic!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bravo! I haven't believed a post he's made yet. If he said it was raining, I'd have to walk outside and get soaked to believe it. Good catch on the eBay pic!

The Catch was Thanks to another member who took the time to follow the Rules & supply me with
Documented proof.

i.e. the Ebay link

I am not listing his Name.
that would be up to him to Decide if he wants it known.

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a reason I often don't respond to threads. This is a great example. I will never understand why people think we're a bunch of idiots???? Some of the smartest Coin and relic people frequent this site. Yes you may fool a few people but the majority know you're just lying again. Why on earth do you people feel the need to do this? It just blows my mind. And if you're going to lie....at least make it believable and put some effort into it. Pathetic!!!! Only word I can come up with. And a huge slap in the face to those of us that put so much effort into research, permissions and hundreds of hours of digging holes with only the random decent find to share. Once in a great while one of us nails a killer find and we get to share with others who truly understand the effort it takes and the incredible feeling that comes along with it. Does it feel that good to win an EBay auction then lie to all of us? i will say it one more time....You're not fooling anybody! Just because you don't get caught and were not allowed to call you out doesn't mean lots of us don't know you're lying. Keep that in mind next time you post this crap and tons of the more knowledgeable members don't bother to respond. That silence speaks volumes

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This guy might be able to trick us to believe his posts but It doesn't hurt us!! you have to live with yourself knowing your a liar and ruin your reputation on an awesome helpful and fun website your loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
sad that someone is that "needy" of attention , or is that much of a braggard type of person ...just post whatever you honestly find , honest you will still get a few "atta boys" still...

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Believe nothing you hear and apparently only half of what you see. What a shame [emoji107]

HH RN

gwdigger

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
Ocean City, Md
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sooner or later these brave liars go too far. C'mon man! DISGUSTING!

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, I was about to break forum rules earlier and just call him an out and out liar. Too much BS is just too much BS. Documentation or no, some things just smell too much. I'll accept that strange finds are made all of the time. There are coins found that don't look dug, but different ground, different effects. Coins dug in locations or circumstances that just don't make a lot of sense. If I didn't believe some really great stuff was out there, I probably wouldn't look so hard. I believe there are cache's out there, including some really big ones, and I believe that people sometimes find one. I don't need every i to be dotted in the story, and I rather expect people to be sparing on certain details, for a variety of reasons. But if every story smells, well I thinking fraud the whole time, whether I say it or not.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, I was about to break forum rules earlier and just call him an out and out liar. Too much BS is just too much BS. Documentation or no, some things just smell too much. I'll accept that strange finds are made all of the time. There are coins found that don't look dug, but different ground, different effects. Coins dug in locations or circumstances that just don't make a lot of sense. If I didn't believe some really great stuff was out there, I probably wouldn't look so hard. I believe there are cache's out there, including some really big ones, and I believe that people sometimes find one. I don't need every i to be dotted in the story, and I rather expect people to be sparing on certain details, for a variety of reasons. But if every story smells, well I thinking fraud the whole time, whether I say it or not.

actually it is a good thing you didn't.
you may be on a 30 day vacation and cussing me out for refusing to lift it.
simply because you know better :laughing7:

K1DDO1979

Silver Member
Feb 8, 2014
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I get my excitement from pulling out any good finds and then get excited again later to share them on here. It wouldn't do anything for me to post a fake find. I haven't been out much to get anything worth posting recently but I sure wouldn't start posting fakes. Congratulating others on their hard work and great finds is about it!

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
actually it is a good thing you didn't.
you may be on a 30 day vacation and cussing me out for refusing to lift it.
simply because you know better :laughing7:

Oh I know. And I mod on a sports site, so I'm well aware of the headaches that mods deal with, particularly this type of BS. And no I wouldn't have cussed you, if I had done it, I would have expected and accepted the consequences.

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I noticed he was unbelievably lucky. Too good to be true. ..

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why would someone even do that? ? I just don't see the point. ......

*******EDIT*****
Please ignore any double posts (and I do apologize).
I recently got a smartphone and I've had a helluva time posting with it. Too damn touchy.

I'm gettin' the hang of now though....

Last edited:

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Jeff. Good PI work ☺

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get my excitement from pulling out any good finds and then get excited again later to share them on here. It wouldn't do anything for me to post a fake find. I haven't been out much to get anything worth posting recently but I sure wouldn't start posting fakes. Congratulating others on their hard work and great finds is about it!

My only guess is he's a Kid or Childlike person without a detector trying to fit in.
That still doesn't excuse him.
If we allow these types posts, & members, We may as well forget about the Banner & even posting. :(

may as well call TreasureNet Facebook :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread