What's new

just love this knife

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ForumRunner_20131006_232915-1.webp



ForumRunner_20140409_012440.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thank you.
I would imagine your best bet would be along waterways that would have been used to make the trek from south to north
 
that is a nice one gater,you find some really good thingso you think they would of traded coral
 
Last edited:
I bet it would depend on what you've got.
I know they traded within the state.
That piece likely came from the Tampa area on the Gulf coast and wound up on the East Coast.
 
thanks gator,never hear about finding it other than florida,or at least not me,i have thought about buying a coral arrowhead but just wouldnt be the same,and kinda scary too.
 
I hear ya ...
I've seen a couple nice ones Americus found in southwest Georgia..I believe Son A. has also in Georgia.
 
Last edited:
Cheers my Tnet friend
 
Haha.. Mornin Tn
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom