Rawhide
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2010
- Messages
- 3,626
- Reaction score
- 2,194
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SouthWestern USA
- Detector(s) used
- Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I have run a few hours on the etrac and pretty happy with it. Im not finding anything great. I cant see the screen in day light and its hard to match the vdi with sound. My only option is to hunt in low light conditions. Im digging up to 8 inches and just not finding old coins.
I could use some pointers on what settings you guys use for deep silver?
I have Andys book. It helped a lot. I run a relic program looking for copper coins right now. I have a 6 inch coil on but have the stock and a sef butterfly coil also.
I could use some pointers on what settings you guys use for deep silver?
I have Andys book. It helped a lot. I run a relic program looking for copper coins right now. I have a 6 inch coil on but have the stock and a sef butterfly coil also.
If your getting down to 8" that's was about the max for old copper and silver there, sometimes a little deeper, not usually. If you want some oldies, you gotta go door knocking, period! You might get lucky if you find a street tear out or construction, the parks are dead!!






