What's new

Just one point today

JOHUNT

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
462
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern tier of New York
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to do some fishing today. While walking the riverbank this heartbreaker caught my eye. I searched for the tip, but no such luck uploadfromtaptalk1408294987583.webp

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
 
Upvote 0
another good thing, it looks like you are in a good area
 
I've scoured this 1mile stretch of shoreline before and never even found flakes or fire rock, but one of my best spots is just 1.5 miles upstream

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
 
Speaking of catches.
2avydaze.jpg

u8ujuzyq.jpg

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
 
Looks like you are enjoying the best of both worlds there.I need to get back into fishing,and man the weather has been nice for it.Nice find and catch!
 
Arrowheads and fishing, Can't beat that!
 
You aint kiddin! I always have a hard time watching my lure, my eyes are always scanning the ground. Lol

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
 
Nice point even broke
 
Nice looking smallie !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom