What's new

Just placed the weekly order for 7,000 in halves

idothisforfun

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
I called my banker, who happens to be the head/vault teller, and she is ordering me 7,000 in halves for this coming Tuesday pickup! I am so excited, I was told since I asked about ordering 10,000 she said not to pickup more than 9,000 at a time so there is no paperwork on a large withdrawal, evidently you have to fill out something for a 10,000+ withdrawal.

BUT she said I can start ordering more than 10,000 as long as I pick them up before the next coin order and she will keep ordering them for me, I LOVE nice tellers, She even saves good stuff for me.

CANT WAIT TILL TUESDAY!
 
Upvote 0
Man, you've got WAY more time than me...............to go through (at a minimum) fourteen boxes a week. You must be retired. 8)

Good luck and keep us posted.
 
Can't wait to see what you find- keep us posted!
 
wow, Better bring a dolly to the bank with you.

good luck and looking forward to see your finds.

Pat Pall
 
I was wondering how many banks you dump at to get rid of 7k?
 
I got 1 dump bank, and the girl when she see's me coming she goes and gets more bags for the machine, I am dumping another 3,000 tommorow.
I will take pics of the stack when i get the 7,000
 
JUST MADE IT HOME! WILL START OPENING ROLLS IN 15 MINUTES! HERES A PIC
Will post my finds after each box!

I picked up 7,000 in boxes, and a 500 dollar bag, and 160 dollars in IKES they were so happy to get them outta the bank.
 

Attachments

  • Coin.webp
    Coin.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 333
Man I'm droolin over the boxes- I haven't had any coin since Friday. Thanks for sharing (showoff j/k). Lets see 15 boxes worth- I'll be more optomistic than MM, say an even 100, unless you have my kind of luck where the first box has 20 or 30 and the rest stink LOL. HH Mark
 
JUST FINISHED BOX 3
69= 17
66= 8
68= 35
65= 5
64= 4
67= 31
WL= 2 1945 1942

JUST WOW WOW WOW
HOPEFULLY THE REST ARE THIS GOOD
 

Attachments

  • box3.webp
    box3.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 309
  • WL.webp
    WL.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 306
Starting off good! ;D Keep us posted on the rest. Also post the CWI #, date, and inspector for each box. I am curious how they compare to the boxes I am getting over here in IN.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Hoose
 
What do you mean I can't change ME guess? Congrats so far. HH Mark
 
I am picking up ten boxes tonight. I hope to have as good of ones as you!

Red Thunder
 
Well I fizzled after that box! I found 196 silver coins total only 4 64's and 2 WL's so 190 40%'s
But that is fine, I figured I did ok, And now will bump up the order again, 9 maybe 10,000 in halves, I will decide by noon tomorrow thats when the order has to go in. I will post the box dates, and the inspectors tonight. I am keeping records. Hopefully I am digging down into this pallet a little more. And tomorrow these all get dumped!.
 
idothisforfun said:
Well I fizzled after that box! I found 196 silver coins total only 4 64's and 2 WL's so 190 40%'s
But that is fine, I figured I did ok, And now will bump up the order again, 9 maybe 10,000 in halves, I will decide by noon tomorrow thats when the order has to go in. I will post the box dates, and the inspectors tonight. I am keeping records. Hopefully I am digging down into this pallet a little more. And tomorrow these all get dumped!.

Keep it under $10,000 or else there will be paperwork for the bank to fill out if I heard correctly.
 
Yes there is paperwork, but I will just pick up 2 different days :) or they said I could pick up the same day at different branches, Either way they will do, Whatever makes me happier they said,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom