What's new

Just started

sprtrp007

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Ben though I only found an old DP can (nope didn't win the geo tracker) and an old door knob, I think I'm hooked!!
 

Attachments

  • image-280164434.webp
    image-280164434.webp
    65.1 KB · Views: 241
Upvote 8
Welcome to t-net sir!
 
Wooohooo !

Your on your way :laughing7: Welcome & happy hunting it can only get better from here :tongue3:
 
Welcome aboard, 007!
You will always recall that first target, and DP is easy to remember!
Frequently we must clear out junk like that before we can conduct a detailed search of a promising area.
...and now you know what a good marker is for your future buried trove! :-)
Best
rmptr
 
Sweet Can!!!..Your gonna be digging up lots of goodies
 
Ben though I only found an old DP can (nope didn't win the geo tracker) and an old door knob, I think I'm hooked!!

It's not actually what you find that hooks ya. It what just MIGHT be in that hole!

Welcome!

HH!
 
You've got start somewhere.
 
Man!! If an old can will get you hooked, I can't wait to see what a piece of silver's gonna do! Just remember it's not always about what you find but the "finding" it's self is the exciting part, and a good find is just icing on the cake!
 
My first find with my first detector was a can as well.
Welcome aboard, 007!
You will always recall that first target, and DP is easy to remember!
Frequently we must clear out junk like that before we can conduct a detailed search of a promising area.
...and now you know what a good marker is for your future buried trove! :-)
Best
rmptr
 
sprtrp007 said:
Ben though I only found an old DP can (nope didn't win the geo tracker) and an old door knob, I think I'm hooked!!

I joined this site the week I got my first detector and called myself Beercanman because that's all I found the first week. Turned out my site was a cabin from the 1760's with modern farm cans. If your not in a swamp or a floodplain cans are usually shallow finds and may be hiding something underneath.
 
You will find plenty of those bad boys. Found like 30 today!! Keep it up, something good is bound to come out the ground. With time you will learn your machine and what it is telling you. Happy hunting!
 
That can brings back childhood memories,I buried that to mark my treasure,seven paces south east by a six year old and you will find my hotwheels collection!! LoL!

On a serious note though,Good job,If you can find a can you can find the goods as well!!!

HH John
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom