just starting out in Michigan

K

Jul 17, 2011
MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep from the mitten state! :icon_thumright: There are many Michigan hunters on the board. You would have to be more specific if you want to know if you are violating our "air space" :tongue3: :laughing9: Welcome to the board! You seem like you know what you are doing already so you don't need an introduction to it, but if you have any questions, please check out the thread here:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,54523.0.html

,there are many beginners and experts here so don't hold back on questions just please don't post them in all in different threads, heck even ask your questions right here in this thread! We will be glad to help but we like to keep the clutter of "question-posts" low on the board. Don't worry about the skunks, "It's out there!" as one of our fellow CRHer says (Username: Rileyboy), I hope you have a great time exploring this new hobby and Happy Hunting! (HH for short) :icon_pirat: ;D

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome Chin, I don't do many halves anymore, seriously dry around here with silver-saavy tellers being well-educated by the competition.
Dimes may be an untapped resource, I searched $20k worth last year and found a few.
Give it your best shot, it's out there, as the saying goes.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
halves have dried up, so have dimes. I would stick with pennies, nickels, or presidential dollars :wink:

OP
OP
chinman

chinman

Jan 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
you guys are HI-larious!

I bought two boxes of nickels at a drop bank just because I haven't returned anything there, and they didn't have anything else to buy. Boys and I found two war nickels and a couple 1942 teasers!

It was fun, good to break the seal!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread