What's new

Just starting out...........

Suckerpunched

Full Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ogden, Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Been reading posts and info on CRHing and thought I'd try some.....was at my bank doing some buisness last week and asked if they had any loose or rolled halves.......no rolled but two in her till. Got those and was hyped.... a 1966(40%) and a bicentianial. I thought,,,,,heck, if I can hit silver out of two coins, this will be great.......Hit a few branches this week and finally found one with ten rolls......got them with high hopes and...........skunk!!!!!!!!!!! :( nothing older than 1971, no S mints. Lots of competition out there......but,,,,,,will keep on trying.
I guess half the fun is in the hunt.............. ;D
 
Upvote 0
Good luck! :icon_king:

If there are any questions, just ask!

-Codes
 
Yes, half the fun is in the hunt, and then a short-lived rush from eyeballing silver.....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I need a fix!!
Good luck and good hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom