What's new

Just tried to make a coin deposit. Two cops stopped me at the door...

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it seems my favorite dump bank just got robbed >:( and I couldn't get in.
They told me everybody was OK. :D the story has not even hit the news yet.
 
Upvote 0
Yikes. Good thing you were not there when it happened.
about 6 month ago a bank that treated me very badly was robed. Just 2 days after they were very rude to me, Told me I could not buy halves, the manager threated to throw me out because he swore I must be melting them down etc, even called the FBI and much to his discontent found out there was nothing he could do about me. I dont know what I did to get him so riled up. but I was so happy to see that place get robed. I went in later to let him know it must have been due to his bad karma. Man did he get red in the face.
 
jewelerdave said:
I was so happy to see that place get robed. I went in later to let him know it must have been due to his bad karma. Man did he get red in the face.
Geez Dave I can't Imagine why anyone would be rude to you?

RNCRH.
 
Its a pretty simple code.
Its that whole golden rule thing, but I go a bit further.
If your good to me, I am good too you.
I rub your back you rub mine.

When I am nice to someone and they are a dick, thats when I lay my vengeance upon them :)

Most people are this way...maybe even you!
 
Dave, I'll bet he heard rumors that you had secretly been marking coins. Oh, wait a minute, maybe he was unaware that you were head of the Coin Marking Gestapo!!!
 
Two cops stopped me at the door...Robbery update.

Found this in my local paper. Get the last line ;D if you robbed the bank they want you to call. This is a good dump bank, all identifying info deleted >:(
XXXXXXXXXX -- Police today continue to search for two men who robbed a Xxxxxxxx Bank on Friday, authorities said today.

The men, who were wearing bandanas over their faces, entered the bank at 000 N. Xxxxx around 10 a.m., and jumped over the counter, demanding money from the vault, Xxxxxxxxx police Sgt. Tom X said.

They left the bank in an unidentified vehicle after discarding a dye pack inside the bank, where it detonated.

As a precaution, medics responded to the scene.

This Xxxxxxx Bank branch had been targeted about two years ago, when the alleged Armada Bandit robbed it and a series of other banks in Xxxxxx County.

People with information about the incident or the suspects are asked to call Xxxxxx Police Department at 000-000-0000.
I went to deposit some coin yesterday and now there is an old un-armed security guard/door opener out front and the curtins are wide open so they can see everyone before you get inside.
 
jewelerdave said:
......about 6 month ago a bank that treated me very badly was robed. ..........I was so happy to see that place get robed. ...........

Yeah, that must have been one ugly bank to not want to see it naked.

To be inside a bank when it's robbed sucks. Not only do they lock you in until the police get there (then you have to wait for the police to release you), I've always wondered how the bank would handle it if

you just finished cashing out, teller hands you your cash, you're counting/verifying your money, robbers storm in, see your pile of cash, grab your pile of cash along with the bank's cash.

Technically it's your money at that point, would the bank eat it and wrap that amount into their insurance claim?
 
Re: Two cops stopped me at the door...Robbery update.

cyberdan said:
Found this in my local paper. Get the last line ;D if you robbed the bank they want you to call. This is a good dump bank, all identifying info deleted >:(
XXXXXXXXXX -- Police today continue to search for two men who robbed a Xxxxxxxx Bank on Friday, authorities said today.

The men, who were wearing bandanas over their faces, entered the bank at 000 N. Xxxxx around 10 a.m., and jumped over the counter, demanding money from the vault, Xxxxxxxxx police Sgt. Tom X said.

They left the bank in an unidentified vehicle after discarding a dye pack inside the bank, where it detonated.

As a precaution, medics responded to the scene.

This Xxxxxxx Bank branch had been targeted about two years ago, when the alleged Armada Bandit robbed it and a series of other banks in Xxxxxx County.

People with information about the incident or the suspects are asked to call Xxxxxx Police Department at 000-000-0000.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is like that stupid headlines thing jay lone does. They aren't asking the suspects to call... they are asking people who have info about "the incident or the suspects" to call.
 
jewelerdave said:
Its a pretty simple code.
Its that whole golden rule thing, but I go a bit further.
If your good to me, I am good too you.
I rub your back you rub mine.

When I am nice to someone and they are a dick, thats when I lay my vengeance upon them :)

Most people are this way...maybe even you!

Atta boy Dave! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Two cops stopped me at the door...Robbery update.

Hydrantman said:
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is like that stupid headlines thing jay lone does. They aren't asking the suspects to call... they are asking people who have info about "the incident or the suspects" to call.
Yes, I know that. This is a bigtime newspaper, I would think they could at least write a better sentence. I was just poking fun at their writing.

Who is jay lone?
 
Re: Two cops stopped me at the door...Robbery update.

cyberdan said:
Hydrantman said:
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is like that stupid headlines thing jay lone does. They aren't asking the suspects to call... they are asking people who have info about "the incident or the suspects" to call.
Yes, I know that. This is a bigtime newspaper, I would think they could at least write a better sentence. I was just poking fun at their writing.

Who is jay lone?
Jay LENO's brother?.......... :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom