What's new

just wanted to say hi with a few questions

jay741

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
i found this site a little while ago an didnt realize that so many people looked through coins like i did. im 17 now but when i was younger i always got 2 rolls of halfs from the bank to look for silver an then my dad would spend the rest through the week. but about a month ago i started to get back in i did pennies found wheats. then i got what ever halfs the bank had with a little begginer luck i did my first box last week with 4 40%. i have more coming. my 2 questions are what does nifcs mean when it comes to halfs? an also does any one else think brinks look through there coins? i say this because for me they have less wheats an no silver in the dimes a quaters. sorry for the lond post
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to the addiction,NIFC Not Intended For Circulation, they were issued in mint sets only after 2001 I believe that is the right date, I personally think that Brinks does not cull Silver I believe us finding some does everybody more good. I hope this helps Good Luck. Dennis.
 
NIFC's also include: half dollars from 1987, 1970 half dollars, proofs, and silver proofs. Welcome to T-net!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom