JUST WONDERING ????????

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
I don't think I have to explain my name on a treasure hunting forum but maybe I can explain the Z at the end of it.
"Muddyhands" was available to me back in 2003 with my first T-net account and I think it's still available now.
I chose "Muddyhandz" because I think it's funny when a Canadian tries to sound like a gangsta.
:laughing7:
So, why are you nomad 11?

nope.you dont have to do anything you dont want to Muddyhandz unless you feel the need.after all i think this is still a free country.correct me if i'm wrong ?my handle did'nt take much thought.after loosing my home of 16 freakin years of paying taxes,association dues and all associated bills and being discriminated against.i gave up.the government or nobody else cared and just let it happen.so now i'm livin out of my van and traveling from one town to the next 'like a"_ _ _ _ _ and i tried to be number one so i had to opt for 11? i dont see any other nomads on here if so can they please identify themselves.because if i can amend this i would like to do so.maybe the moderators can help with this because i dont see 10 other nomads on here.so there you have it.:BangHead:

rwd mo

Jul 26, 2011
SW Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab/whites/Tesoro/
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There was a little boy(3yo) pulling a red wagon down the sidewalk trying to entice the little girl next door to ride in it. he had a droopy diaper on was a sunday paper cartoon reminded me of my son at that age this was back in the 70's took the name on the forums and on my cb when it was hot still use the handle to this day. shortribs rwdmo

pkb

Feb 10, 2013
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Two Garrett AT PRO's, two Garrett pro pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my initials . Last name to long to fit. Baranowski . "Yak se Mas ?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I was lazy when trying to come up with a name. I wanted something gold related. Everything I tried was taken so while trying to pick a name, I looked around, and saw the gold test kit and used nitric. Plus, I've been burnt by the acid and fumes any way possible! :laughing7:(that might explain some of my posts):laughing7:

I was wondering about that correlation. Hay just kidding. You run hot and cold jest like I do. lol Frank five star.png

Now for me. It's my name. I do my expressions in pictures as you have probably noticed.
Heads down_edited-1.jpg Heads down_edited-2.jpg Turn about is fair play! lol

Last edited:
O

Old Silver

There's just something about the looks of old silver coins. I love that.

Luke 12

Dec 7, 2014
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro on its way. Just getting started.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Luke 12 has a lot of daily applicable passages, and as it relates to my new hobby, 12:34 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." A reminder to myself as I start the hobby, that is all it needs to be for me.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry Cieszki became TerryC. Duh? Anyone figure it out without my help? TTC

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
here is the deal.I am the most beautiful yeti ever there was.bam.It was easy for me.just look at me.May I ask that no one hates me for how handsome I am?Hell...you asked.

doitdaily

Nov 13, 2014
Pasadena Ca.
Detector(s) used
Explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice theory bigfoot but that extra grand cut my bottle caps down by 90%... and increased my diamond ear ring stud buy at least one karat yesterday. :headbang:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I first moved to Florida, this big hayseed from Indiana that I worked with gave me the nick name. I had forgotten about it until I was choosing my handle,.....then I told my wife, her response was..."but you don't surf":icon_scratch:

Seek Ye First

Sep 23, 2014
Central Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the Bible: Matthew 6:33 King James Version (KJV)

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

I was surprised no one else had claimed this username since it seemed so appropriate for seekers of treasure! :angel5:

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Because I'm not "Ron the good looking yet humble mailman". After the guy I work with declared himself that I said "I guess that makes me the Uglymailman". It stuck.

AugustMoose87

Sep 10, 2014
Longmont, CO
Detector(s) used
Gold Pan, Sluice, Hand Dredge, X-Terra 30, X-Terra 705, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
August = middle name I go by
Moose = wife's nickname for me
87 = year of birth

bone2stone

Oct 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time I jumped in on this thread.
Long story but Ill make it short.
I once went under the moniker of "Stonebone".
My business was "Stonebone's fossils and collectables".
I performed a search and found that "Stonebone" was a Blues Musician from a bygone era.
I stayed with the name for many years but decided to change it when giving a discussion on amature fossil collecting to a group of treasure hunters.
I was asked the question on fossilization and my reply was: Dino fossils were a matter of bone to stone.
Then and there I began to use this (Bone2stone) in lieu of the Stonebone moniker.
I was already using the on line name of Out4gold on some sites. Still do.
Since then I have found someone else in Kansas had picked the name of Stonebone.
My business has since been sold out and I have moved on to just collecting.

Time for me to move on now.
Yall all have a Merry Christmas ya hear....

Bone2stone

Last edited:

unfound

Apr 15, 2014
Western Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350,
BH Tracker IV,
Garret Pro Pointer,
Lesche Sampson Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Most of the really super cool stuff remains "unfound" while I'm MDing.......DOH !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread