lookindown
Gold Member
I returned a class ring Sunday and hunted a sports field the next day. Thirty minutes into my hunt...instant karma...I dug up a nice gold band in the grass next to a volleyball court. Frederick Goldman 14k with white gold etchings, 7 grams. I know this wasn't a water or beach find but it was Karma from a water hunt so I posted it here...good luck to everyone.
Attachments
-
IMG_0540.webp36.4 KB · Views: 167 -
IMG_0543.webp26.1 KB · Views: 192 -
IMG_0544.webp30.1 KB · Views: 165 -
IMG_0545.webp16 KB · Views: 166 -
IMG_0546.webp13.4 KB · Views: 157 -
IMG_0547.webp15.7 KB · Views: 162 -
IMG_0548.webp16.5 KB · Views: 163 -
IMG_0549.webp28.7 KB · Views: 158 -
IMG_0550.webp34.4 KB · Views: 156 -
IMG_0551.webp24.4 KB · Views: 148 -
IMG_0552.webp24.1 KB · Views: 150 -
IMG_0553.webp26.1 KB · Views: 150 -
IMG_0554.webp13.3 KB · Views: 142 -
IMG_0555.webp11.3 KB · Views: 148
Upvote
0








