What's new

KARMA is REAL!!!....GOLD RING!!!

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I returned a class ring Sunday and hunted a sports field the next day. Thirty minutes into my hunt...instant karma...I dug up a nice gold band in the grass next to a volleyball court. Frederick Goldman 14k with white gold etchings, 7 grams. I know this wasn't a water or beach find but it was Karma from a water hunt so I posted it here...good luck to everyone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0540.webp
    IMG_0540.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0543.webp
    IMG_0543.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0544.webp
    IMG_0544.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0545.webp
    IMG_0545.webp
    16 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0546.webp
    IMG_0546.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0547.webp
    IMG_0547.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0548.webp
    IMG_0548.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0549.webp
    IMG_0549.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0550.webp
    IMG_0550.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0551.webp
    IMG_0551.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0552.webp
    IMG_0552.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0553.webp
    IMG_0553.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0554.webp
    IMG_0554.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0555.webp
    IMG_0555.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0
OMG!! That is a GORGEOUS gold ring!:notworthy:

You deserved to find that beauty, lookindown!

Lorraine
 
WTG,nice ring Blessings came back to you:thumbsup:
 
:icon_thumleft: yip..karma.........all I can do is dream..lol....im stuck in this :censored: office :BangHead:
 
Fantastic!!!!

SnT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom