alpha105 said:I hate the fact i need to sell cause im so broke....roffles....but at least its at better than it was.....better chance to sell
Might have to sell my SAE's =(
phrostie said:Started the whole CRH thing back in nov 08...and I haven't seen Silver this high in awhile!!!
Let's root it up! 16.16 and counting...may we see 20 please?![]()
![]()
![]()

Fredness said:Politics aside, there are many who say that this is just the beginning of the hard times and we have not seen the worst yet.
Tell me about it!Mentone Grizz said:Dang, you're right! It started this morning at around $15.78!! That's up a full dollar & a half just from Monday!! Up, up and away!!

maine_Jim said:I agree it is nice to see silver inch up! As for the health care initiative - he better get something done, I for one am tired off taking up the *** from these insurance companies. Talk about rationing and getting screwed over by insurance company actuaries. Who do you think is deciding what medicine you can get and what services you get. It isn't your doctor. Don't let anyone fool you who is in charge. The profit margin they are pulling is ridiculous. And the money they spend on all these ads to pressure doctors to prescribe these so called needed medication...who pays for those. Yup you and me. I have to cover five employees right now and am paying over 50% on benefits. Guess what takes the most...yup, and oh yea, they just raised their rates 20% for January 1st. Lets all go have a teabagging dance and cloud the real issue. Might as well holler out here comes the commie and look out for the bogie man! Sorry but I get a little sick of all the phony rhetoric getting spewed lately while this country just slides down the drain...
Maine_Jim
maine_Jim said:One problem with this is that people who don't have health insurance cost us even more. They go into the emergency services where they can't be turned away. They usually are receiving care that cost 25 times as much as it should because they are being seen in the wrong setting. Who pays for this. I do. I am paying $1700 a month for my employees family coverage today, and this is going up soon... This keep the government out of my health care is a load of ****. Do you think we should just dump medicare while we are at it! I for one am tired of all the insurance company slackers driving around in BMWs thinking of new ways to screw us over. Oh yea, wasn't that AIG deal nice. Sorry to take over the thread but I just got the screws again today for another 20% health insurance increase and - oh yea - I think they bumped up the co-pay on prescription drugs and if I read the small print correctly there are a few more "life time" limitations. And you better not come in with a pre-existing condition... I really do like seeing my silver pile increase in value but it is too bad that those nice insurance boys have found another way to take it away...
Maine_Jim
maine_Jim said:Jim - I am part of larger organization which is unionized. Thus I must pay insurance. That isn't the real issue here. If I don't pay insurance, who will for the employee and their family? In the real world they would not be able to afford to pay this ridiculous insurance cost with what they are paid. Given that more than 33% of our health care cost go directly to the insurance companies and their "administration expenses" doesn't it seem that they might be kinda getting in the way off actual health care. And our insurance cost are directly related to what the freebies the hospitals give out. Those cost are handed right back to the insurance paying customers. The medication expenses are also out of line. In Maine we have buses going to Canada every day just for people to get their medications. They are usually about 75% less. Canadian travel agencies are making a killing. You must have heard about the latest trend of sending people on trips to India and Mexico for medical "vacations", take a week or two down there and get a hip replaced. Cost about a third of what it does here and you hang out in a five star hotel.
Maine_Jim