What's new

Keeping log in

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is anyone else have this trouble. Everytime I log in and if I send a email to someone and then come back to the site I am logged off so I have to re-enter my name and password again. I even check the box to keep me log in and it still will not work. Is it the site or my puter.....Matt
 
No clue, I'm not having any of those problems.. Seems like it may be unique to you :dontknow:
 
delete%20history.webp

Cookies !
Not these W.webp

You Need Cookies. :thumbsup:

My guess Your Virus Protection
Or Security settings Are Deleting Cookies
As soon as you go out.
 
It just started this last week. I haven't done anything to change my computer. Just can not figure it out....Matt
 
mlayers said:
It just started this last week. I haven't done anything to change my computer. Just can not figure it out....Matt
Matt, I had that problem on Firefox, and ended up uninstalling and re-installing. I think I tried a cleanup via the delete options before I gave up and just uninstalled, went to Mozilla.com and got a fresh download, installed, and no more issue.

Of course you lose all your signons to all sites that you might have saved, so in some cases it might not be worth the effort.

Best of luck!
 
When you logged on did you select the box under the login and password box, there is another box to determine how long you want to be logged in for? If you select stay logged in etc, PRIOR to hitting enter from your password. Will keep you logged in everytime you pull up the URL.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom