PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Shah is in the right place to get his much wanted help. Too many pics to get concentration on any single pic.

So... how about getting back on subject.

#/;0)~

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't this gorgias thead? Shouldn't he be the one to say if its going where he doesn't want it?:dontknow: Maybe you should ask him if its out of line.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Repairing damage.
The invitation to Shah was to post a pic on my thread.
I didn't offer gorgias' thread.

Just trying to clean up behind that.

I really wanted to talk books.

#/;0)~

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI...M.R PROSPECTORMIKEL
i cleaned up my posts on gorgias thread...where is your tread???. i ready for your offers and advice to me.. .... please help me....tnx..

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for putting that up Chadaux.

My phone app doesn't have a right click substitute. When I click on copy URL, it only copies one line.
I'll find a way eventually.

#/;0)~

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I found trail markers that you said me to find
them in thread kenworthy book an myself thread
but espicificaly the same message mr.....in
thread..lost horse...but I dont know what do I do.
!!?? I fear post my pictures and and send them
and you will be upset.please say me what do I
do?

Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. However, patience is a virtue.

Those signs you posted have existed longer than either of us has been alive. They aren't going anywhere.

No one will say, "here's the treasure, spend it wisely" because it is going to take YOU working the signs. We can help decifering, but no one is going to tell you where to dig, which rock to move or how deep or high the treasure is.

To be totally honest, some folks here --- if they knew exactly where the treasure is --- would only show up to collect it.

If you find a sign that stumps you, ask about that sign. Show pics. Explain how you think it fits or how you know it doesn't fit ("When I followed the mark, I almost fell off a cliff into a lake").

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SHAHRA.

I HAVE STUDIED TEN YEARS TO TRANSLATE ONE STONE.

TRY JUST SPENDING ONE YEAR STUDYING ONE OF YOUR PHOTOS.

I WILL NOT WASTE ANY MORE OF MY TIME DEALING WITH YOUR JUVENILE ANTICS.

MANY OF THE MOST HELPFUL PEOPLE ON TREASURE NET HAVE OFFERED YOU GOOD SOUND ADVICE.

YOU HAVE IGNORED THEM AS YOU HAVE ME.

GO TO A LIBRARY AND STUDY YOUR OWN HISTORY.
THEN APPLY THAT KNOWLEDGE TO EACH OF YOUR PHOTOS.

THAT IS MY LAST OFFER OF ADVICE.

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SITE.

MIKEL
#/;0(~(C)

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SHAHRA.

MANY OF THE MOST HELPFUL PEOPLE ON TREASURE NET HAVE OFFERED YOU GOOD SOUND ADVICE.

MIKEL
#/;0(~(C)

I find stone example post in lost horse.forward head of my first my post in this thread.forward head of turtle .that stone is example turtle is laying.sorry if i cant say .because know i dont have translator.so sorry.

Nappy701

Dec 7, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kenworthy's Book, Treasure Signs, Symbols, Shadow and Sun Signs

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone would plz be kind enough to give me a little help here in verifying if this is a Spanish hoyo monument.. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453605081.609676.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453605105.956419.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453605145.824510.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453605169.886206.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453605192.347523.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453605222.312671.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453605294.832660.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453605325.964996.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453605351.027576.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453605367.786206.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453605486.996254.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453605250.310547.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453605250.310547.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 101

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd bet my hat on it.

Have you spotted the other ends?

Especially the heart shaped shot.
The heart wants what the heart wants.

There were some small carvings on one of them... too small for my phone app.

Look before the leaves come back, if you haven't already.

#/;0)~(c)

Nappy701

Dec 7, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kenworthy's Book, Treasure Signs, Symbols, Shadow and Sun Signs

The heart shaped one is looking at the ground any clue what that means.. Pic was taken at 12:30 sun to my back. If I face the sun and look out the other way I can line up with those trees.

Last edited:

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SHAHRA.

MIKEL
#/;0(~(C)

You dont answer me in my thread.accordig you I posted 50pictures and just recieved 4person answered me.but in your idea are those answers true or wisely?I conjugate more than my life and my time.I loved my work and my research.I studied in mypicture more than one year and try to help teachers and friends in diffrent sites.I even wanted offer from the persons havnt enough knowledge,because I comparisoned their offers and at last I collected my offer and experience and made a good decision and deduction.which offer is antic in your idea?mayby in my translation you thought is antic...but I dont intend you thought that is antic because I myself biffer great cost for each experience and knowledge.and I know each help is all life of one person.when in my first picture you said me one death grin I was happy because I have the same offer and explain you about that white stone and right rock.....now if you know that antic I havent any idea ...I wish you have a good luck...you are my teacher yet.tnx

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. However, patience is a virtue.

Those signs you posted have existed longer than either of us has been alive. They aren't going anywhere.

No one will say, "here's the treasure, spend it wisely" because it is going to take YOU working the signs. We can help decifering, but no one is going to tell you where to dig, which rock to move or how deep or high the treasure is.

To be totally honest, some folks here --- if they knew exactly where the treasure is --- would only show up to collect it.

If you find a sign that stumps you, ask about that sign. Show pics. Explain how you think it fits or how you know it doesn't fit ("When I followed the mark, I almost fell off a cliff into a lake").

Which stone is your meaning?please explain more for me.and my meaning isnt where is treasure.I found one stone with your advices.I saw the same that stone in lost horse thread.it is totally the same that.I have that fagend in this place.the stone simulated to turtule.this stone have 20,30 meters distance to turtule.(that turtule I posted in this thread)tnx

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions