Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Which stone is your meaning?please explain more for me.and my meaning isnt where is treasure.I found one stone with your advices.I saw the same that stone in lost horse thread.it is totally the same that.I have that fagend in this place.the stone simulated to turtule.this stone have 20,30 meters distance to turtule.(that turtule I posted in this thread)tnx

Find a translator that works. You, mahla, and a couple of others are quite confused.

If we can't communicate ... i.e. if I can't understand you or you I ... we're just wasting our time.

For example, "Give me your offer" should rather be "Give me your IDEAS" or "What are your THOUGHTS".

Hint that you have a translator problem: Turtle is the correct spelling, not "turtule". That is either the worst translation software available, or you are pretending to be one thing when you are deliberately being obtuse in your meanings.

Don't address me any more. I offer help, you try to turn it into something else.

I think I'm going to ask management here to track your IPs to see where you're really from --- but to be 100% honest, I feel like we're getting played.

Do not PM me EVER again.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
[h=1]shahrammoradiyan, I AM JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHAT PART OF DO NOT PM ME IS CONFUSING?[/h]LAST CHANCE! DO NOT PM ME AGAIN!!!

Juba II

Apr 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dear beloved brother God bless you
These reference guides her brother.

There are veterans from lays the grave early in the Sun and when it emerged, the Sun enters deep in the hole to give you precisely the Tomb
And those buried on the Moon, and vice versa.
Thank you

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Juba, could you please guide us a little with your post. I'm not sure what you mean

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Juba ll has left the planet.

Maybe he is attending a funeral on the moon.?.

That was about I
As far out there I have read to date. Tombs on the moon...

#/80)~(c)

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, he left us hanging

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I think Juba ll has left the planet.

Maybe he is attending a funeral on the moon.?.

That was about I
As far out there I have read to date. Tombs on the moon...

#/80)~(c)

I think it was a "trinity" type thing. He, Mahla (? may have misspelled) and Shamordian (another misspell, but don't feel like checking) are likely the same individual.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone help with a clue that talk about going east of eden. But from the 3 - 7s east is on the left side and the sit of Christ is on the right. I have three choices one is a pit ,the other is certain death. The other is the way. To me that would be straight. We all know they are trying to trick us into the wrong place. Can anyone help?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another thing on the stone it show the three 7s being in the south. But show the reversed sign. So that means it is north

Juba II

Apr 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sans titre.png Sans titre.png

Juba II

Apr 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it was a "trinity" type thing. He, Mahla (? may have misspelled) and Shamordian (another misspell, but don't feel like checking) are likely the same individual.

???????????????????

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

try to advice person insted of telling joke..
M.R chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
"Trinity" references any "Triune God". Triune gods are not limited to christianity. Hinduism I believe worships a God with 3 faces (Trimurty? I'll have to brush up on my history). That part should be easy to figure out as to what I meant.

Three people show up at same time, similar communication styles (including typos and translation mistakes) then suddenly disappear at the same time.

Deduction seems to indicate that they might all be the same person, and if so, that person is definitely in violation of the Terms of Use of this forum.

I can't check because I am not an admin here, but I wonder what they would find if an admin were to check where each of you signed up.

I sincerely hope I am mistaken though.

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
71UgTQ9wmOL._SY355_.jpg

Brahma, Shiva and Vishnu ... the Hindu trinity.

You'll notice, three identities ... one statue.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems that Kenworthy will remain trodden under the Iranian feet once again.

Their skills ( the Kenworthy family ) and decades of work will once again be disrupted by the dyspursians of one man's ego and will to hijack their thread jubba11 has become an intytee of persona non gratta, after posting inconclusive post, sharahn tries to make Since of all of jubba's ramblings.

Perhaps I will start a thread to share some of there work,
( the Kenworthy family ) once I am caught up.

Maybe it will stay on track.

Time will tell.
#/;0{> ~ (c)

Last edited:

Gunstar1

May 19, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Kenworthy's Book, Treasure Signs, Symbols, Shadow and Sun Signs

i bought the book by kenworthy...was not impressed in the least....definantly not worth the 10-20 bucks i paid for it.......after hearing certain info regarding him and his books i will not be buying any of the others besides the two i have now, and would happily sell them for 1/2 of what i paid,,,,,might make decent christmas presents for someone i didn't think much of......check out symbol books by gale rhoads ...
Hello, if you still have any of the kenworthy books I would purchase them. Please let me know, thank you JD

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gunstar1 you do not need them books just PM Sandy1 and he will send you the updated guide for free I will make sure of it it will be all the info you need to know. . Cyzak

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions