KevinInColorado
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2012
- Messages
- 7,122
- Reaction score
- 11,518
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Summit County, Colorado
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Gold Monster 1000, Minelab GPX6000, Crux high banker, Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Dream Mat combo sluice, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
- #241
Thread Owner
Hi GG, it was cold and windy yesterday so the kids just panned at our practice tubs, they didn't get into digging, etc like the groups did the prior times.
You are certainly right about that gray/black layer...great gold in there!
You are certainly right about that gray/black layer...great gold in there!
Last edited:





I recently moved out here to Grand Jct and was a little sad that the gold is mostly back east from here. I'll be in Denver on Thursday, Friday and maybe Saturday this week if your interested in meeting up to run some dirt? I messaged Grizzly also to try to enlist him. I've got a keene a52 and wasn't sure if the water this time of year would accommodate? If not I'll be panning!








