KGC Symbols

DUNNO, NEW to me... Fairmont sounds like Fairmount Park in Philly, PA. with a statue of John PAUL Jones; REVOLUTIONARY like the KGC; descended from the SONS OF LIBERTY (Revolutionary War); in KGC "era" (CW) KGC became OAK (Order of American Knights) then Sons of Liberty out of Indiana. # 13 in KGC? MAYBE! (WINK)

Last edited:
I have copies of the signs and symbols used in 25 different languages I use for reference. I could post them all in a separate thread, if any one is interested. There are a total of 31 languages if you count the different variations of the Phoenician/Canaanite language, and a couple of others.

Let me know if this is something that is needed here.

Hi uthunter, thanks for the offer. I am interested in learning more about the meanings of signs and symbols. If you have made a post concerning this offering of information I would very much appreciate the link. If you have not and you have the time, I'd appreciate you creating a new post concerning your reference.

Thanks!

So Sis, Very interesting things you bring up, please tell me a little about your Jack of Diamonds/Hearts sign. Are you talking about a carved face that looks like an image thats on the playing card, like a face profile, or are you talking about a carved "J" with a heart or diamond near it?

Hi Quinoa, I'm not sure what you are referencing in this post since, the only post I have here in this thread is the one asking uthunter about his/her information about signs. If you are referencing a different thread please, go to that thread and reply my comments with a quote so, I know what you are talking about. Other than that maybe you have me mixed up with a different poster in this thread. :)

Late 1850's to 1920's Knights of the Golden Circle (K.G.C.) Alphabet Code

KGC Alphabet 2.jpg

....Reid

Last edited:
you do not need a book for this its simple they buried under ground like the snail wrap meaning snail shape

you do not need a book for this its simple they buried under ground like the snail wrap meaning snail shape

The snail's shell is an excellent representation of the Golden Ratio and, yes, there are many sites of KGC and paranormal contingents that are located on a large scale Golden Ratio curvature when plotted on a map, beginning in Washington D.C.

Paul was a ref. to his title Sadducee which was with an s sadducees which in simple gematria equals eighty one or a t one on the cipherth.jpg which is how to read the carvings

DUNNO, NEW to me... Fairmont sounds like Fairmount Park in Philly, PA. with a statue of John PAUL Jones; REVOLUTIONARY like the KGC; descended from the SONS OF LIBERTY (Revolutionary War); in KGC "era" (CW) KGC became OAK (Order of American Knights) then Sons of Liberty out of Indiana. # 13 in KGC? MAYBE! (WINK)

I think it has something to do with William penn who founded philidelphia where he built his house was fairmount phili

He did write the frame of government which was a constitutional writing which is where the original says they got their codex so it probably had to do with the cbeale ciphers which is why it never works to use todays constitution but Im still set on it being song of Solomon kjv for the 1st I guess frame of gov. will penn for the second and chapter 14 judges for the third

He did write the frame of government which was a constitutional writing which is where the original says they got their codex so it probably had to do with the cbeale ciphers which is why it never works to use todays constitution but Im still set on it being song of Solomon kjv for the 1st I guess frame of gov. will penn for the second and chapter 14 judges for the third

???

No im saying that the beale ciphers and the kgc are linked. It and all of it are inextricably linked in Gnosticism which I found out there are a mason group called the gnostic Templars which are still in existence I wrote them a letter asking about William I of Germany and if he had any ties to them but they are yet to write me back "yet" I say yet ,,,because itll prolly never happen but any;ways I say William the first because he had a home in Bremen Germany he was the chancellor and I would imagine that if there was a pile of gold going to Germany and even if it was just for transport to france he would have written a letter too bad I don't read german. But I would also imagine he had ties to the gnostic Templars and that would be the opening bell for me but I cant say the same for everyone its just a theory a really bad one at that and not much of a case but twas? Would anyone really wana find the gold printed from the last gold rush in history dawning a representation of the fall of gold and possibly leading to the fall of the price. everyone seems content enough to not follow some whim of exazagerated conclusions and faulty presumptions and beside the embarrassment of exclusion it seems to me like a pretty fair trade we get high prices on gold and the sea gets to keep the remnants of the last of the gold ever discovered.

Read Isaiah 49 24 and find the discrepancy

No im saying that the beale ciphers and the kgc are linked. It and all of it are inextricably linked in Gnosticism which I found out there are a mason group called the gnostic Templars which are still in existence I wrote them a letter asking about William I of Germany and if he had any ties to them but they are yet to write me back "yet" I say yet ,,,because itll prolly never happen but any;ways I say William the first because he had a home in Bremen Germany he was the chancellor and I would imagine that if there was a pile of gold going to Germany and even if it was just for transport to france he would have written a letter too bad I don't read german. But I would also imagine he had ties to the gnostic Templars and that would be the opening bell for me but I cant say the same for everyone its just a theory a really bad one at that and not much of a case but twas? Would anyone really wana find the gold printed from the last gold rush in history dawning a representation of the fall of gold and possibly leading to the fall of the price. everyone seems content enough to not follow some whim of exazagerated conclusions and faulty presumptions and beside the embarrassment of exclusion it seems to me like a pretty fair trade we get high prices on gold and the sea gets to keep the remnants of the last of the gold ever discovered.

I have already invested in GOLD ($$$$$). I know about the Gnostic Templars from across the "little pond"...

Cool maybe you should burry some, or buy a boat and skuddle it halfway across the atlantic. Seemed to work out for these guys because they were pretty damn smart. Or just really stupid.

Why wouldn't you have thought then that the beale ciphers little ole dushebag beale with the one gold ring the one gold tooth and enough money only to do what he was there to do at that hotel would have been connected with a secret organization he went to diamond gulch and didn't come back with any diamonds only like nine hundred pound of gold six hundred pounds of silver and no diamonds makes no sense think about it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back