- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 14,115
- Reaction score
- 4,540
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 5
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well, my kids are starting to show some interest in MDing. Either that or I'm out MDing too much and so this is their chance to see me.
Either way, they seem to be doing better than me. 
My son found the 1974 -5 Franc coin on Sunday (I thought it was a Liberty half).
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,96758.0.html
Then my daughter and I hit a tot lot briefly last night before it got dark. She found over $2.00 in clad, and a ring. We were hoping for a silver or white gold solitaire, but when we got home we realized it wasn't the real McCoy.
Oh well, we were both excited.
She's actually trying to raise $ for her first car, so we may be hitting every tot lot across the country. Watch out BDoo, we're headed your way.
Have a great week folks,
MM
Either way, they seem to be doing better than me. 
My son found the 1974 -5 Franc coin on Sunday (I thought it was a Liberty half).
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,96758.0.html
Then my daughter and I hit a tot lot briefly last night before it got dark. She found over $2.00 in clad, and a ring. We were hoping for a silver or white gold solitaire, but when we got home we realized it wasn't the real McCoy.
Oh well, we were both excited.She's actually trying to raise $ for her first car, so we may be hitting every tot lot across the country. Watch out BDoo, we're headed your way.

Have a great week folks,
MM
Attachments
Upvote
0
I think it's her brother(Nate) who has ruined it for her. It's that sibling rivalry thing. It's funny because when her friends come over and we start showing them our finds they are all interested and think it's very cool while she just sighs and rolls her eyes. 






