What's new

Killer harpeth river in situ !!!

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451773912.473740.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451773951.626115.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451773977.727455.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451774010.696914.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451774027.799485.webp
I couldn't of found a better New Years artifact I am excited about 3 3/8 inches
 
Upvote 0
What a way to start the new year. Killer point!
 
Happy New Year! Great find!
 
Super fine point and that bad boy has been worked on a few times. Great find:notworthy:
 
Nice point, neat to see the in-situ.
 
WOW!! That is a superb example of the type. Congrats on the awesome find!!
 
Thanks all of you
 
Wow, another great find. You're on a heater painter. Nice one.
 
Very Nice!!

Gonna be a hard one to top this year my friend. But if anyone can, it's you for sure.
 
I can only hope so lol it seems they find me just when I need them the most !!! I love the exciting feeling and big smile I get when you pull out a whole piece of the past .
 
That is a killer indeed. Thanks for the show.
 
Wow…another beauty! So amazing it survived sandwiched in that gravel…great in situ pic too!
 
Wow!! Nice find!! Is that Dover or do you call it fort payne?? I go out to visit friends and i have been trying my darndest to come up with a Harpeth River point, but I've only managed a few broken bases and 2 tips which are of course, suspected to be from the resharpening style... Also, they've been of the glossy hornstone type material.
I hope my luck is closer to that of yours this year! Thanks for posting that type point... Awesome!! :thumbsup:
 
Wow!! Nice find!! Is that Dover or do you call it fort payne?? I go out to visit friends and i have been trying my darndest to come up with a Harpeth River point, but I've only managed a few broken bases and 2 tips which are of course, suspected to be from the resharpening style... Also, they've been of the glossy hornstone type material.
I hope my luck is closer to that of yours this year! Thanks for posting that type point... Awesome!! :thumbsup:

Thank you and yes that's Dover but sometimes ft Payne can fool you your luck with harpeth river was like mine with an Eva bunch of broke bases
 
Now thats a good one.
 
site is slow so Im bumping a few
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom