Kinda New

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks,
I have been doing a lot of research on metal detectors and decided on getting the Ace 250....in fact ordered it tonight. I had been using a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and also another dinosaur...a Whites CoinMaster 2/DB Series 2. Picked them both up for $25 so figured I had lost that much change..lol. I found a little change with them and enough trash to be classified as a full time garbage collector....but since that hasn't deterred me..figured it was time to upgrade a little. So when mine comes in I am sure I will have a lot of questions..Take Care folks and enjoy reading all the comments on here.

OP
OP
SC_hunter

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't UPS drive any faster...lol Still waiting.........

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waiting for a new detector to arrive drives me crazy. I've been known to follow the brown trucks around to see if they come down my street.

Ace 250 is a nice detector for the money and you will enjoy it.

OP
OP
SC_hunter

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got the 250 tonight....and of course it was dark as hades outside...So i took my trusty flashlight and started hunting the front yard. I only hunted for about 15 mins or so to try it out and actually found a quarter and 2 pennies......Been over the yard hundreds of times with the old detectors..Just like finding a new place to hunt.

OP
OP
SC_hunter

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did get to try it drdvr. Took it to Charleston...Tried Folly Beach for about an hour..until the wind got to bad. Ended up finding some clad..a little over 2 bucks worth. I loved it. Can't wait till the weather gets a little bit better.

OP
OP
SC_hunter

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope so....at least the wife was happy looking for shells and left me to my vices..lol No bikini's on the beach though..darn it.. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread