What's new

King George II Half Penny and nice arrowhead

KY Relic Hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC II B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My buddy Larry and I went out on New Year's eve and we both found a few flat buttons. Larry found a badly worn King George II Half Penny. I found a Civil War ball style (Zouave) button and a nice arrowhead.
 

Attachments

  • Half Penny Front.webp
    Half Penny Front.webp
    143.4 KB · Views: 825
  • Half Penny back.webp
    Half Penny back.webp
    153.9 KB · Views: 753
  • Arrowhead and Zouave Button.webp
    Arrowhead and Zouave Button.webp
    139.6 KB · Views: 740
Upvote 0
Hey, Jim

Can't believe I just now noticed this.

Tell Larry congratulations for me.

Not bad for a newbie.

I am sorry I didn't go now.

Heck, I don't have a KG after 12 years of detecting.
 
And an early George II at that. (1729-1739) :thumbsup:
 
sweet arrowhead :headbang: :headbang:
 
Ya thats a nice arrowhead... and congrats on the KG! :hello2:
 
amazing arrow head, I just found one, but not as old!!

congrats
 
Nice finds Jim. Was this a Ky hunt?
I've never seen or heard of a KG dug around these parts.
Nice Stemmer!

HB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom