Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
I am no expert, but I'll bet the by products meth production will be harder on salmon and people than dredgers on the river:laughing7:

neighbors75

May 5, 2012
Ironton, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett Grand Master Hunter CX III,

Garrett Ultra GTA 1000,

Whites coinmaster classic.

Whites Coinmaster 2/D TR- Discriminator
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know it seems that farmers who plow hundreds of acres of land should be mentioned as the #1 polluters of the rivers. All the fertilizer that gets washed away
into the tributaries and stream that wind up in the fish and ocean eventually. Most of us are small scale miners and our disruption may go about 50 to 75 yards before settling.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang' from the highest tree--self righteous sue happy mo'fo's--Right now farmers water supply deliveries are at 25% and dropping,they are treating water like gold and NOT wasting squat. You want to stop pollution,talk to the boaters who produce nothing tangable for societies needs besides noise,gas/oil in the water,floating trash and shore erosion-John

rockygulchJoe

Jan 5, 2013
Hi guy's, Klamath county is in Oregon.

Farmers feed America, and thay are our allies, and are fighting the same enemy.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
amen RGJ-anyone who hates farmers should eat rocks. No matter how clean or well run any business is it leaves a footprint. When we walk we step on bugs,leave dents and crush the flora fauna so we indeed should be banned from the earth also hahaha-when the shoes on the other foot it don't feel so good--John

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea,"shoe or mocassin on the other foot is a good analogy....its well known the Karuks involvement in MAJOR drug trade and the true reason they ran off all the logging and us dredgers.....next it will be birdwatchers/bicycle riders

Vance in AK

Feb 15, 2010
Kenai, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB II. Whites GM II.
Doubt that anyone from the Karuk tribe was involved in the raid since it was all on the Oregon side. At least when I lived in Klamath Falls I had never hears of the Karuks.

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doubt that anyone from the Karuk tribe was involved in the raid since it was all on the Oregon side. At least when I lived in Klamath Falls I had never hears of the Karuks.
Your likely right,we know in Cali the only criminals are the dredgers,trappers,and gun owners....they wouldnt dare go after meth heads here!

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am no expert, but I'll bet the by products meth production will be harder on salmon and people than dredgers on the river:laughing7:

Yep I saw lots of agricultural run off too recently, looks foamy and floats, they are growing lots of weed near the rivers using chemicals and pesticides.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread