What's new

Knife? Blade? or Broken Point?

OntarioArch

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Messages
427
Reaction score
1,172
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cayuga County NY
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Appreciate some opinions on this artifact. I don't see any obvious breakage at the base...but I could be mistake. Thank you.

blade1.webp
blade2.webp
blade3.webp
blade4.webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks whole to me Id say knife. The reason I say knife is you can see 1 edge is used more than the other. What state?
 
I would say knife. Around here it would be a Cobbs Triangular.
 
Looks whole to me Id say knife. The reason I say knife is you can see 1 edge is used more than the other. What state?

Ditto that. Nice find!
 
I would say knife as well. Nice find!
 
Nice blade and the material looks to be Onondaga chert.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom