n2mini
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
In lieu of hi-jacking someone else's thread, I started a new one, not that I have much to put in it but while watching a show on TV yesterday I believe it was called something along the line of Histories Greatest Mysteries.. They have different topics show to show of course but yesterday it was the Knights Templars, and they were giving different theories and reasons to believe them on where and when the Templars where run off as to where they might have gone and what valuables they took with them. One of the theories was them sailing to Nova Scotia area.. As we all know they were master builders and they always built elaborate fortress and tunnels systems everywhere they were known to be, so digging a hole and tunnel off of it would have been short work for them, if they wanted to hide something on OI... I know it is a tv show but their experts acted as if it was just as possible and as any of the other places they might have gone to hide their valuables.. They whole heartily believe they took their valuables somewhere, and no ones knows for sure where...







