What's new

Know any funny names?

There was a girl that lived around the block and her name was Tuesday Hoard.....Matt
 
This is really true! Threr is a guy who lives about 10 miles north of me, his name is Dick Head.!
 
We responded to a call once where when asked his name the instigator of the incident told us 'Sue Wingnut'. Snickers all around. We asked for the man's ID and his name really was 'Sue Wingnut'. We kinda felt bad about laughin at him and did not mention Johnny Cash at all.
 
I saw a car at the store today that reminded me of this thread, they bought their minivan at Buttram motors. Looked it up and sure enough it's for real.
 
I know a guy named mike hunt
another that signed his name P. Green and his buddy signed his B. Furroni

wish I had met the man named Sue, tho!!!!!!

Beverly used to be a mans name, and knew one of those!
 
Back in the late 70's, I was a press operator for Rocky Mountain Bank Note Co. I printed personal checks, deposit slips, new account kits, etc. Similar companies are Deluxe and John Harlan.

One day I noticed the name on one of the check orders. It was for Fairy Goodheart. She lived in Fairbury, Nebraska!

Best,
Scott
 
AU24K said:
Back in the late 70's, I was a press operator for Rocky Mountain Bank Note Co. I printed personal checks, deposit slips, new account kits, etc. Similar companies are Deluxe and John Harlan.

One day I noticed the name on one of the check orders. It was for Fairy Goodheart. She lived in Fairbury, Nebraska!

Best,
Scott

Now that is a good one, very positive.

I would like to be Ion Bret Nice and I could sign things as I. B. Nice. :icon_thumleft:

My name belonged to my Grandfather and my Father so it's staying the same. I do have a lot of nicknames though, like this morning my wife called me by one of her pet names for me, she said "could you quit snoring you A**hole". :D
 
Top Of The Mornin Tae Yea all, Happy St. Patricks Day. How's about O'Bama :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
There's a comic here in Austin named Carry On and he has a sister whose name is Ray On.
and I had a friend whose name is Stephan O'Brian-S.O.B,he has S.O.B. on all of his clothes :dontknow:
 
Used to be a dentist in Wakefield, Ma named Dr. Toothacher :)
 
My sister-in-law. Her name is Anita. Her maiden name was Plummer.

Yes, true story - Anita Plummer. :headbang:

Beth
 
A Texas governor in the 1890's named Jim Hogg named his daughter Ima....is that mean or what?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom