KUDOS TO MINELAB SERVICE

Ronin9868

Jan 2, 2007
South Eastern VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab SE, 12x15 and the 10x12 Butterfly Excel, 12.5 Excel,18.5 Excel
Just wanted to give praise to Minelabs customer service. I had problems in the field yesterday with my headset. The connection tot he detector was faulting. I called Minelab when I returned home and without hesitation they are sending a new pair of Koss headphones today. I hear horror stories when it comes to get warranty work done and was so pleased with the quick, friendly service. Just thought I would share. Makes a difference when you decide to choose a product.

Ronin _ HH

W6PEA

Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, Mexifornia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Gt, Minelab SD2200v2, Minelab ExlporerSE Pro 2
I gave a call to Mine Lab with a question about my Sovereign GT, The lady I talked to answered my question told me how to do what I wanted to do. And it worked just the way she said it would.
So I would say they have good no let me rephrase that great customer service.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That lady at Minelab's Customer Service is Sandy Burton head of Minelabs service dept. She's great and has helped many of us enjoy the hobby more.

FinderFrank

Sep 28, 2006
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
EXPLORER SE
That lady at Minelab's Customer Service is Sandy Burton head of Minelabs service dept. She's great and has helped many of us enjoy the hobby more.

AGREED!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread