What's new

Lake Huron sunrise

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
2,414
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am sure I take this lake for granted since I have been here my whole 63 years. Nice warn morning for Sept. in Pure Michigan8-) 0925170737.webp0925170753.webp[[/0925170832.webp
 
Yeah I kinda take the Rocky mountains for granted at times I guess. I've got about 35 year of living in them and first came out here over 40 years now.
 
Yes, it looks like you live in a beautiful place.
 
t_r.gif
photo_camera.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE PHOTOGRAPHS Cooper :..
Thanks for sharing!​
 
Just curious, do you go out detecting when the Mayflies hatch? Or do you hide out till they're done?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom