Attachments

• image-1755801059.jpg
    image-1755801059.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 159
  • image-4244789257.jpg
    image-4244789257.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 7
Wow........ Love the LC but would be almost as excited over the badge. Great finds my friend. :icon_thumleft:

Great finds, one of my very first finds 18 years ago was a chauffeur badge. Keep up the nice finds. HH.

Nice finds! That badge is a beauty!

Nice finds.....

Very nice finds. I found a Kentucky license badge some time back.

Attachments

• image-2317965209.jpg
    image-2317965209.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 90
Nice finds! Love finding LC's! It was my 3rd before I found one not roached... Now to find a large silver from that era!

Awesome badge!!! She's a beauty. :thumbsup:
Congrats too on your first LC. It took me forever to dig one of those. My first one was worn pretty smooth and I couldn't make a date. Found a few more since then in better condition.
Well done,
MM

DANG, Looks like good stuff to me! I would plan on going back there. You can always ask for help if you need to. So glad you found some awesome goods.

Brother Bob,

RJGMC
HI BOB!

Only dug two chauffeurs badges in 22 years. One was in Virginia, 1920s badge...the other was last year in Louisiana (1930s badge).

Nice LC. I found my first one a couple days ago, it was so corroded I didn't know what it was and almost pitched it....glad I kept it. I can

I like the badge , Congrats on your First large cent , those are fun to get . My humble persona prevents me from tooting my horn about how many I have found .:laughing7:

Thanks for all the kind words. The large cent was really a surprise considering Kansas wasn't even a state until 10 years after this coin was minted. We don't see too many of these here.

If I had to pick my favorite of those, I'd have to do the old "eenie, meanie, minie, moe"................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back