What's new

LARGE CENT CACHE (Its Mindblowing!)

Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

Now thatr is a cool story. I can only imagine the thrill of the hunt you two had. To be in a history rich place where finds are there to be had is what we all hope for.Big congrats for you two ,I am sure there are more in the ground.
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

Holy cow! I seem to be on the wrong side of the hudson bc all i'm finding are barbers and indians lol. Excellent finds. There's not many key dates in large cents but they are nice coins
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

Cant get much sweeter than that
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

Instead of mumbling about hating out-Easters who find even one LC fairly often, I'll just say that Johnny Appleseed must have been short of actual seeds one day and started flinging (large) pennies.

Or else someone was being chased and was jettisoning weight to gain speed, like they used to throw belts of .50 caliber out of B-17's limping back to Britain.

Great hunt!! Thanks for the story & pics.
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

Bergie, thats friggin' amazing. Make sure you go back and check and recheck. Start making small circles outward from all the coins. Congrats............Rich

PS: Ya made the Richster proud :o
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

simply amazing.

wtg!
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

Beautiful coins 8)
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

I think there's some new Coppa kings in town.

Awesome site. You guys had a great day. Enjoy your dream day.

Ken
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

OMG
How cool is that...
To share the experience together is even cooler....
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

Sweet finds Bergie & Earthworks! That 2 center is in awesome shape and the big coppers aren't bad either.Your using a BH bergie? Keep at it and hopefully the great finds will continue. I bet you end up pulling some silver outta there before your done. Congrats,good luck and H.H.
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

VERY NICE GUYS, CONGRATS ;D
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

Banner...definetly!
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

Way cool batch of big old copper!!! You just found 4 times as many LCs in one hunt than I have my whole life!!! Congrats!!

WTG
SgtSki
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

That is OUTSTANDING guys!!!!! WTFG!!!!

Funkman
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

Wow!!! Banner material for sure ;D I think you guys found a weeks worth of wages for some poor soul 150 years ago. What a great story. I hope you hit that area some more and more and more.
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

Congratulations on making the best of Tnet. Well deserved!! :D
 
Re: LARGE CENT CACHE (It's Mindblowing!)

The best of T-Net!!

Way to go.
That is even better and lasts longer than the banner!

Congrats fellas,

OD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom