FooserPaul
Hero Member
- Joined
- May 9, 2008
- Messages
- 777
- Reaction score
- 26
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Somewhere in CT
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
Large, Green, and I don't have a clue what it is... (Updated Photos) ** SOLVED**
Hello all!
I was working a public spot this am, but noticed strange stuff.... tabby... hinges and relics that dated some of this stuff to the 1800's... Some fill, a 1985 dime @ 8" and wheats @ 4-6"... a mix of old and new and varied depths...
I dug a silver spoon at 8"...
I dug about 20 threaded scew cap covers... they kept coming up as a quarter @ 2" but where 5-8" down... and that is exacly what happened with this target...
I thought it was another one of those stupid caps and was in a hurry to get it out... that equals... hitting the coin :-(
I can see a KIA and OO on it...
You can see here is it slightly bigges that a 1948 large cent but thinner...
I know there is more goodies there... I need to work this spot with the 6X8 as it pretty trashy...
Any thoughts ??
Paul
** UPDATE:
After a little peroxide...
Hello all!
I was working a public spot this am, but noticed strange stuff.... tabby... hinges and relics that dated some of this stuff to the 1800's... Some fill, a 1985 dime @ 8" and wheats @ 4-6"... a mix of old and new and varied depths...
I dug a silver spoon at 8"...
I dug about 20 threaded scew cap covers... they kept coming up as a quarter @ 2" but where 5-8" down... and that is exacly what happened with this target...
I thought it was another one of those stupid caps and was in a hurry to get it out... that equals... hitting the coin :-(
I can see a KIA and OO on it...
You can see here is it slightly bigges that a 1948 large cent but thinner...
I know there is more goodies there... I need to work this spot with the 6X8 as it pretty trashy...
Any thoughts ??
Paul
** UPDATE:
After a little peroxide...








