txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been busy, I was on vacation, and then work was crazy, but here are my finds from the past two weeks. I went over to Rockport beach and found a little silver elephant charm, and a 14k gold bracelet. Lots of Clad. Then this past weekend I was at SPI, and found a junk ring, a silver ring missing several cz stones, and a little 10k gold ring. I also got the cuff watch in 4ft of water and its not a timex but its still ticking :D I don't usually dig the phones I know what they sound like, but this one sounded different. Again lots of glad.

Attachments

• rings 016.jpg
    rings 016.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 467
  • rings 017.jpg
    rings 017.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 473
  • rings 024.jpg
    rings 024.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 469
  • rings 020.jpg
    rings 020.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 474
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: wtg nice digs

Keep on kickin'! You did good gal! I can't think of a better vacation than to do some beach hunting. Monty

Great finds, I like that little ring. Looks like you had a good "productive" vacation. ;D

:wink: RR

what amazed me was that Rockport Beach has a few seasoned hunters in the water. I dug over $7 in quarters, over half of that was dug in Rockport along with a ton of pennies and chunk e cheese tokens. As you can tell many of the quarters had been there for awhile and most date mid '80's to early '90's with a couple '70's thrown in.
Maybe they aren't going after the coins because of the can slaw that is there. But I dug it all anyway.

My nemesis is can slaw and twist off bottle caps. They both always ring up like quarters or dimes on my detectors. Some folks say they can tell the difference in the pitch of the sound they make but I never have been able to. And on my Safari they sound the same and look the same on the icons and numerical values. They're worse than tabs to me. Monty

not sure what model it is, as soon as I snapped the pic, my son swiped it from me. I ask him when I get home.

Dawn,

WTG!
Is that a ruby in that ring ???? I'm gonna start calling you the 'ruby magnet' ! :)

nice haul....Matt

Ashleen said:
Dawn,

WTG!
Is that a ruby in that ring ???? I'm gonna start calling you the 'ruby magnet' ! :)

yep thats a a tiny tiny ruby..my birthstone. That makes the 3rd gold and ruby ring I have found in the last few months.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back