Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been on Tnet for about three years and have been amazed at the history that has been dug by fellow members. I just finished what will probably be my last hunt for a good while (two Wheaties and a 58 nickle). Like many others before me on Tnet ,I am being deployed to Iraq but only for 6 months. I try not to complain being I know how easy I am going to have it compaired to the ground pounders that are winning this war. Remember that what you see on the news is only half truths and there is progress being made . The Media to me is fueling the enemies fire and not telling the stories of the heroes on the ground. I am in the AF and will be in side the wire the whole time so complaning is not an option when I will have it good compaired to most of the people over there. Good luck and I hope every one on here digs at least one gold coin ,just leave one for me when I get back. ;D :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Goodluck back in the sand region. You are all heroes in my book, no matter where you are stationed. Keep your head low and your spirits up my friend. The gold coins will be waiting for you upon your healthy return. Give our best to all those who serve. Be safe!! :wink: jgas

Thanks for being there for us.

Pete, MSgt, USAF (Ret)

goodluck ! and glad you got another hunt in :thumbsup: be careful and hurry back to tnet and your family :wink:

No words can tell you how much it means that you stand
up for this country even when fighting the media and
some of our own officials.

Take care of yourself and others over there, brother.

Prayers will be said, and prayers will be answered.

Godspeed

Hey Birdman
Keep your head held high my friend. Don't listen to everything that the media is spewing out these days. Do your 6 months for your country and make it back in one piece. We here on tresurenet appreciate everything you are doing for this great country. It's too bad the press wasn't like it was in the good ole days like when my father hit the beaches of Normandy and was wounded in the final days of the Battle of the Bulge. He was treated as a hero by them back then and I think it's a shame that they were hijacked by liberal elite policies. Like I said keep your chin up and make us proud.
Chris

infidel.jpg

Good luck, stay safe and THANK YOU!!!! :thumbsup:

Don't forget to take your metal detector with you! may find a bunch of dog tags. Also I hope you have a safe journey and make it back safe and sound, God bless.

I have enjoyed your post for several years and look forward to your return. Thank you for your service!

Ron in Georgia

WE SALUTE YOU :icon_salut:

Natman and family
Hazelwood, MO

Good luck Birdman, I came back from Iraq about 8 mo's ago working with the Red Horse unit out of Vegas. I'm in grand forks so look me up if you need a hunting bud when you get back! Stay hydrated and pack light!! Good luck with the flight, its a long one! Hopefully you'll have a nice layover in Ireland like we did on our way back. Oh yeah, and don't worry about all the extra gear and weight you'll have to tote around, you'll get used to it pretty quickly. Take care bro'.

JW
SSgt, USAF
319 CES

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back